Harmony's Beginning

Romance is a mysterious thing. It's kind of like music. They have an effect on you, you won't be able to shake. The mysterious aspect is how you should feel about it. Because, both can be interpreted in many ways. 

       I try so hard. I truly, honestly do. It gets hard... That's what she-

       Anyways... I try to be a person that is fearless (Taylor's version), but I'm scared all the time. I feel as though every thing is slipping away that I claimed as mine.

       I don't know how to get over it. Honestly, I gave up trying to fix myself, because it's easier to hide it. It's all just easier than facing the reality. 

     I've been longing for a boy. Which sounds pathetic and ancient, but I don't know another way of giving an explanation. It's easier to get lost instead. 

    Hayden Ryder is a boy. Obviously. But he is a boy who I thought I could love, and I still very well might.  He on the other hand, happens to adore everyone else, besides myself, because of a ridiculous banter, that won't go to an end. 

     Our past friend group didn't get along well. Which I understand. See, my friend group was a set of girls  whom only cared for what they thought were important. Which is cliché, but it happens. His friend group, quite literally dated all the girls in my friend group... therefore, tension. So, I have a sneaking suspicion, that he holds it against me. 

     But then, we have moments. Like, besides the fact when he's an absolute douche. He will look at me and say something funny, or walk over to me, and start a conversation. To be completely honest, I never even cared to know him, when our groups were civil... which is horrid to say, but it's literally the truth. He was annoying, and played far too much. I don't like people like that. This year however, changed my perspective, on said boy. 

    We'll get into that later.

    For now, I feel the  need to mention, that the emo wannabe best friend, I've captured  in a rat cage when I slummed the streets at New York, is the reason the boy I adore eyes light up, and his smile curves into an mischievous grin. 

    My best friend in  the entire world, that I find so admirable because of the fact that she is literally a walking dictionary, that probably studies  that thing for fun, has the blue eyed boy, that is full of mischief, wrapped around her fingers. 

   The lovely, Belle Silvius.