•[chapter nine]• ✔

❝i wanna hold you when i'm not supposed to, when i'm lying close to someone else

i wanna hold you when i'm not supposed to, when i'm lying close to someone else.

― back to you; selena gomez.

╰┈➤ "sorry, the number you has dialled-"

clicking his tongue angrily, izana throw his phone away for the nth time this morning. he's at it again.

well, that was the third phone he has used since he come back to tokyo last week. the rest were broken by him in the middle of the process of finding her.

his pupils dilated in rage as he gripped his white locks desperately, "you really want to mess with me, huh?" he mumbles under his breath.

adrenaline rushed through his veins, fear and anger clouded his chest as the (h/c)-haired facial appear again inside his head. he couldn't stand this, (y/n) has been ignoring his calls and text since she suddenly gone a week ago.

look like she has prepared herself earlier for these upcoming storms.

he has that strange feeling while she gone, the feeling that he has never felt towards anyone for years.

his body was here, but his heart was somewhere else.

the small part of his heart honestly said that yet his lips and stubborn mind were denying it.

"oh, you're awake," a familiar voice rang through the man's ear as he looks up at the jet-haired woman, which was none other than his favourite mistress; hanabi chikara.

yes, no matter how many times kakucho told him not to he'll always come here, even the night before his wedding. izana thought that he was never wrong and that the scarred man has no right to tell him what he needed to do.

izana quirked his white brows in annoyance, "so what? are you hoping that i will not awake and die on your bed?"

chikara just gulp at his reply before adjusting a seat on the comfy bed, beside the ceo while he's still deep in his own mind. and she does know what he was thinking about, he looks so desperate, so possessed that it's making the woman to gritted her teeth in anger.