•[chapter sixteen]• ✔

❝you could break my heart in two, but when it heals, it beats for you

you could break my heart in two, but when it heals, it beats for you.

― back to you; selena gomez.

╰┈➤ yesterday...

"what? i am the one who's supposed to be announced to the public instead of (y/n)?"

senju immediately got up from her seat as soon as the last words came out from her brother's lips. takeomi grimaced in astonishment, "why not? you're the one who is actually supposed to bear all of this from the start, don't you?"

"but- "

"no more buts, senju. izana already said he wanted to announce his marriage to public two weeks from now. don't you know how tired (y/n) was?"

the white-haired woman clenched her fist in fury, while her crystal eyes glared deep at the older man. she knows that (y/n) was tired of bearing everything as her replacement, she knows that very well.

"brother... i know about that well. even so, we still need to think about her feelings. you said it yourself, don't you? that she's in love with izana..."

she had her hand stomped on the wooden table, making it jolted that takeomi himself got shocked with the younger's action. he blew the cigar smoke from his mouth one more time before tossing it into the ashtray.

"that has nothing to do with-"

"then, did you already find out that hoshio yusei... is actually her little brother?" the old ceo got his eyes widened at the words. then before he could even part his lips to retort senju nonchalantly cuts his words.

"haruchiyo... and bonten... hoshio yusei was their target, they killed him at the incident in shibuya three years ago. so what are you gonna say now? (y/n) has been suffering for too long, yet she denied it and keep on blaming herself for his brother's death. i know well how tired she was, i really do..."