Chapter 8

Lilly's pov

Today I have a rehearsal with the guys. And that means I'll see Ashton. It's an early lesson and I got up late so I got ready quickly.

I wore a black top and then a blue short t-shirt saying "live love dance" . I wore a pair of black leggings, my black vans with pink details and I did my hair into a bun. I put some brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner, black eye pencil, black mascara and my peach lip gloss. I wore a black choker neckless and a black bracelete with a gold bow. I took my NEW dance bag and left.

I stopped my car out of Amy's house and I pressed the car horn. Soon I saw her coming out and she got in the car. She was looking very good today! I wonder why!

"Wow! You want to impress the guys?"

"Of course! You got Luke, let me get someone else!"

"Haha!"

"Maybe I will be lucky like you!"

I started driving. Amy knows that the paparazzi saw us and she is keep telling me that she told me we can't keep a secret relationship. Not helping! I can't see Ashton!

Luke's pov

Today we have a rehearsal with Lilly. Wich means I'll go to the studio. Wich means that I'll see Ashton! When we talked on the phone he seemed very angry. We are friends for so long and I actually feel bad that I am going to choose Lilly and not him. I am not with Lilly for a long time. I thought she would tell me that she doesn't want to ruin my friendship with Ashton and that we should break up. But she didn't. And I am not going to tell this to her because I love her and I don't want to hurt her.

I got in the studio and Ashton wasn't there. Only Calum and Michael.

"Oh you came!" Calum said

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because Ashton knows about you and Lilly" Michael said.

I didn't said anything and I made some coffee.

The time had past and Ashton still wasn't here. Maybe he doesn't want to see me.

But I spoke to fast! He got in the room and said hi to Calum and Michael. I knew he is not going to talk to me. I just took my coffee and left from the kitchen. I set on one of the black couches. Maybe I sould break up with Lilly. But again Ashton is not going to forgive me. I just don't know what to do.

Ashton came and sat next to me on the couch. I just drank my coffee and staid quite.

"Hey Luke.."

"Hey."

"You know what I am going to tell you right?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"I just don't get it. We are friends for so long and...you did that to me?"

"Ashton, I just love her so much! I don't like that we love the same girl but...."

"Luke! I don't like her anymore"

"you don't?"

"No. She told me that she is not ready for a new relationship and now I see that you are her boyfriend on mtv news! What happened? It's like she has cast a spell on you or something!"

"Sorry Ashton. I think I found my true love. I have never feel like that for a girl. But I don't want you to be mad at me."

"You guys should tell me about it. Ask me if I am okay with it."

"I guess you are right."

"But that doesn't mean that I forgive you." He said and left.

He is right. But I like her so much!

Lilly's pov

We arrived at the studio and we got in. First we saw Calum and Michael. Amy started hugging them and taking pics. They also gave her autographs. I knew I souldn't take her with me! Then Ashton got in the hailway walking fast and got in the dance studio. He didn't even looked at me. Then Luke came. He looked at me strange and got in the dance studio too. Amy run after them. She is a really big fan!

I got in and talked to Luke.

"What happened?"

"What happened?"

"With Ashton!"

"Oh he is still mad. And he doesn't like you anymore."

"What?!"

"Why do you care?"

"No..I don't"

Everyone was here so I decided to start the lesson.

"Guys, this is my best friend Amy, she came here because she is a really big fan and wanted to meet you."I said.

I started clapping "let's start warming up."

The lesson was quite awkard. I showed them all the dance moves they are going to do at the tour. We have one more lesson to rehearse the moves and we are done. No more lessons.

We finished and Luke was heading to the door. I run after him and touched his shoulder.

"Come on let's speak to Ashton."

I pulled his hand until we were in front of him. I started talking.

"Ashton, we need to talk to you."

"I don't think it's neceserry."

"It is. I know I told you I am not ready. I wasn't. But then, Luke came to my nutcracker showcase and we kissed. And now I am ready. But I knew you'd be mad."

"I'd prefer you tell it to me than learn it from mtv news!"

"Okay...you are right. Can we be together?"

"Oh now you are asking me?"

"Yes! Plese responde! If you say no we will respect that!"

He was thinking of it. I really don't want to break up with Luke!

"Well...if you help me with your friend I guess I'll let you guys be together!"

"What? Amy?"

"Yes! She is hot!"

I can't believe he likes Amy! Not that she is ugly! Just...she is going to pass out of excitement!

"Don't worry! That's easy! Amyyyy! Come here!"

She walked to us. If she knew what I wanted to tell her she'd be running!

"What?"

"Ashton likes you. Do you want to be his girlfriend?"

Amy stayed with her mouth open and looked at Ashton. He had a cute flirty smile.

Amy hugged Ashton so tight, and when she let him I saw she was crying!

"Oh my god! I can't believe it! This is a dream!"

Wow she didn't passed out! We all laughed.

"Well thank you Lilly! I am okay! You can be together!" Ashton said.

"Yeah!" I said and kissed Luke!

Luke's pov

Ashton let us be together? That's great! And only because Lilly helped him with Amy? I knew he couldn't be mad for a long time! And next week, I am going to ask her on a date!