Met The Monster!!

The story starts with the first day of Teju, Vidhi, Pratik, Akasa and Miesha's at the campus.

Teju's POV:

"Teju, Teju! " I put my face in the pillow, not wanting to wake up. I am already tired from the last night hangout session with my friends."Teju!", my mom again shouted in order to wake me up. ( But ehhh, who cares I am tired now)

"Your friends are calling you again and again, they are waiting for outside. Today is the first day of your campus life, do you want to be late at your first day??" she said while opening the blinds of windows.

OHH FUCK !! FIRST DAY !! SHIIITTT !! I woke up all startled and fell off my bed in the process. NOT A BIG THING FOR ME.

"Ask her to wait, I'll just freshen up a little bit and go dress hunting", I said to my mom. I went straight to the bathroom for a quick shower and still struggling with my dress hunting, then finding no other option I thought of calling Vidhi.

Then as I expected the first thing she said after receiving my call was,

Vidhi : You bitch !!!! you told us to come this early because you wanted all of us to enter to the campus together and now when we are here, you are sleeping like a fucking dog!!?

MY EARSS !!!!!!

"Ughhh, I am so sorry. After yesterday's hangout session I was so freaking tired that I forgot to set a alarm before sleeping." I said hoping she will understand.

Vidhi : Okk, fine! Now come outside fast, in 5 minutes. If you come late now, we will go without you.

"Ok, ok. but tell me first what should I wear today?? I am so confused. Actually do one thing you all come inside." I said in a requesting tone.

Vidhi : YOU DUMBO!! You still haven't choose your dress. I am absolutely coming inside to kill you.

And then they came inside and all of them was about to kill me but you know nahh I am so sweet that they forgave me and helped me to get ready.

"My outfit"

So without any further delay, we went to the campus. When we were at the main gate of our huge campus, I was counting my friends cause I wanted to do that. (yeah, I know it's lame)

So, basically me, Vidhi, my brother (Pra), Miesha, Akasa and Pratik total six friends were entering togather.

After counting I shouted as much as I can saying that " WE ARE COMING " and all of us started running cause it's mostly like a KARAN JOHAR's movie scene. (yeah, I know again it's lame)

While running like a 5 years old kid I slipped my leg and loose my balance and almost about to fall like the apple of Einstein. Then yes on the first day of my campus life I fell but surprisingly not on the grounds I hit a guy and fell on him.

Then putting all this bullshit aside I tired see the face of the guy but before i could do that I heard him yelling at me,

That guy : YOU FREAKING BLIND DUMBO !! Don't you know that you are heavy I can't breathe.

Hearing all this I was feeling insulted and it's obvious. I tired to hold my grip again and while the moment I was sitting on the rubbing knees and elbows, he stood up and without having a eye contact said,

That guy : I guess it's your first mistake so I forgive you but this is the first and also the last time, remember one thing as long as you don't show up yourself in front of me you are safe. Try something new.

WHAT THE HELL !!!!!! This guy is crossing ALL THE FUCKING LIMITS !!

" OOOHH YOU DOUCHEBAG !! Don't you dare to utter a single word from your freaking mouth. YESSS.... I slipped and fall on you and it was just a mistake. I would rather die but won't see your face cause I am not interested in someone like you. Now move you are blocking my way." I shouted and tired to make it loud and clear then went to find my friends.

Suddenly someone hold my hand and.......