That was super cute!!

Teju's POV:

NOT AGAIN this handsome DEVIL.... I can't handle him.
Ok Teja focus!!

" Why the hell you're here again? Don't tell me you're following me and came here. What do you want from me? You have already ruined my morning today! Please stop following me. Why are you here? Are you even gonna speak now??" I shouted.

And as soon as I finished my sentences he immediately put his finger on my lips.
Then yeah  I was losing my shit again...my face turned full red.

HE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME.....

The only thing in my mind was to say that "Can y-you just move back a lil bit and let some air pass between us" but I couldn't say anyting because his FINGER was touching MY LIPS !!!!!!

Then he said to me, Shhshhhshh......

Karan : How can I speak when you're not letting me to speak anything? You were continuously talking. If you don't stop then how will I be able to tell you that why I am here? and I wasn't following you by the way. Now do you wanna hear why I am here?

I noded to say yes, but couldn't uter the word "yes".

Karan : Ok ! I am here to give you the Torture Card. So basically every year we choose a student to torture. I mean that student has to follow our orders for a week and you are the student this year. So you have to do as we want you to do or else we will do what we need to do. Understood?

As soon as he finished his nonsense I hold his hand to remove his finger from my lips and said,

"You are confusing me now, what do mean by we? and what if I don't listen to you? Actually why would I listen to you or follow your orders? Why are you irritating me? and...."

I couldn't even finish the line and again he putted his finger on my lips and said to me,

Karan : You're again talking too much. Can't you just take a breathe and speak slowly?

I noded to say NOO and again couldn't uter the word "no".

Karan : Now, listen to me. We means the senior gang, people call us Fab-5 to define the most famous boy of the campus but actually we also have 2 girls in our gang and if you don't obey us for the next 7 days then we will punish you and maybe make your life hell. Now give me your number to contact you.

I nodded to NOO...

And then he took out my phone from my jeans front pocket.......
HELL NOOO !!
He is super close to me. And he blowed air right from my ears..down to the neck. I felt his lips on my neck and that's the time I knew I got to tell this mister to stop but my body was resisting to stop him, as if my body was craving for him.

**Teja control yourself!!** I said to my mind.

Karan : I save my number on your phone. Now don't move and speak until I leave from here.

( He said with a sexy smirk and ran away )

Believe me seeing him running like that was super cute...Opps cut the cute part.

After while I hold my grip and came back to my senses and immediately called my friends and told them to come to my home immediately for a urgent meeting.