A Guy Is Looking For Me!!

Continue with the last part...

And he pulled me to his arms. Then he said to me in a husky voice,

That guy : You can't get away from me so easily now. You.....Before he could complete the sentence another guy comes towards us shouting like hell.

Another guy : Heyy Karan !! Where were you ? We were searching for you for a long time, let's go we are late.

Hearing the word late I realized that I am also getting late for my class. I tired to release my hand for the guy, who's name is Karan or something.

But OHHH MAN !! he grabbed my hand like my parents used to hold my hand when I was a kid. Then Karan replied to the guy.

Karan : Umar, bro I will be in the auditorium in 5 mins wait there for me.

Karan's POV :

I was supposed to be having a urgent meeting in the auditorium with my them but thanks to that BLIND women for wasting my time here and now I can't let her go not because she hit me and fall on me.

Actually when I saw her running towards me like kid and yeahhhh her hairs were flying in the air so beautifully that I was lost in my thoughts for a few seconds and she hits my shoulder and again I was lost in the smell of her hairs, it smells like a rose.

She was like a rose to me, but then I broke this all imaginary thoughts wall and realized that all other students were watching us, so I reacted immaturely which I don't know why I did that and thought she won't reply anything and obviously won't talk to me in the whole life.

But she replied and Mannnnn!!! She just destroyed my respect in a few seconds, I know should hate her for that but yeah I started so it's ok.

Now she was trying to remove my hand and leave from here, but don't know why I didn't let her go and said something without even thinking,

"Not so fast Angel Face, How dare you talk to me so disrespectfully, do you even know who I am ?" I said to her and tired not to shout again.

She : Yessss!! I know who you are. You are an Idiot who is getting late and making me also get late. She whispered in to my ears and yeah inside of me I shivered hearing her.

I don't know why I am feeling tempted around her, something is fishy I think everything is fishy.

But still I replied her,

"Ohh! then I will let you go for now only but remember from today I will have a eye on you, just one mistake from you again and you will be finished." I said to her all the different things from what I actually was feeling for her.

She went without looking back at me.

For the first time I felt like I am NOT that much charming enough for a girl.

Leaving all these thoughts aside, I went to my friends for the so called urgent meeting.

Author's POV :

Prince : Hey dude, I heard you were doing make-out with a girl in the floor !!!??? Is it true?

Umar : Of course, it is true. I saw him holding a girl there, but couldn't see her face still I felt like she is cute.

Karan : You guy's want to die?? Why do you believe in every freaking rumors about me? Am I that much khotiya to you guy's?

Jay : Of course, you're that much khotiya. Actually you are fuddu also.

Shams : KK (Karan), is it really true? we all are friends, so don't lie.

Karan : If you have already assumed that I am lying then why are people asking me ? I really wasn't doing anything she was running like a little puppy and fell on me that's it.

Jay : A little puppy who fell on THE KARAN KUNDRA !!!!

Umar : Little little twinkle star.....Oppps twinkle twinkle little star 🎼 🎹

Prince : Stop it now guy's !! Little little mistake happens, right Karan?

Karan : I will leave now, If you guy's don't stop teasing me.

Yuvi : Aweeeee, stop teasing my brother. His LITTLE sister is here.

Karan : BYEEEE !!Shams : OK, wait. Let's start the meeting. So tonight is Fresher's Party and we still didn't done our ragging session.

Umar : How will we do that? Ishu (Ieashan) is still not here. We are the FAB-5. How can we do that without ishu?

Karan : Ishu will be here in 5 mins.

Jay : How? He wasn't receiving the calls and didn't replied our messages. How do you know?

Karan : I have an Idea.

Yuvi : What is the plan?

Karan : Umar go to the announcement studio, and report that "Miesha is missing" !!

Jay : Great idea, he come here running like a dog now.

Shams : Only Karan-Neeti Rocks !!

Umar announces that Miesha is missing, meanwhile Miesha was with Akasa and Pratik. Hearing the announcement Teju and Vidhi came to Akasa and found her there.

Teju : Is Ishu mad? Why he is announcing this, can't he just call you or us?

Vidhi : Your cousin is Dumbo like you.

Teju : Vidhiiiii ( with a serious look )

Vidhi : Ok Ok !Miesha : I haven't seen him today and he didn't even called me then why would he do that?

Pratik : I think someone just made a prank.

Teju : Leave it, let's go for the class. I can't be late. Professor is coming.

Akasa : Aweeeeee, someone is dying to meet her crush.

Vidhi : Obviously, she is dying after all she got admission here only for this.

Teju : Vidhiii !! Akasa !! I will you both.

Miesha : OK, stop it guy's and let's go now?

All : Ok

Teju's POV :

After forgetting the clash with that breathtaking HOT guy, I was finally going to meet my crush. (Remove that *breathtaking HOT* part!!)

Yess I didn't mention that what I felt like that moment cause he was bloody arrogant and sooo rude with me.

But this was the first time I met a guy who was not flirting with me on the first impression.

Leave all this apart and just go to your crush, I said to myself.

Here comes the one and only Shiviiiiiiiiiiiii. I mean PROFESSOR Shivin Narang.

Learning music rhythms from him was like a dream for me. He is too good and soo decent.

Shivin : Welcome, students. This is the start of your journey to find yourself and learn about yourself.

OHHH THESE SWEET WORDS !!

I was lost in my thoughts and wasn't even blinking for a single moment.

But Vidhi suddenly tapped on my shoulder and said,

Vidhi : A guy is looking for you. Goo!! Professor is telling you to go to him.

"What ?? Who ??" I said with a really shocking face.