Chapter 10: New Perspective

Students all across town got ready for the dance, the gym was being decorated with lights and posters, the theme being a no brainer "Through The Trees" in honor of the band that became heroes and their one hit wonder song. Students got ready, getting their armor polished and waxed and steam cleaned so it looked extra shiny, getting dressed in suits and dresses. All of them unaware some poor chump was on their way to become Unicron Chow.

In his room, Starscream was getting ready, his suit hanging on an exercise machine. He was busy checking his reflection, he paused to look at the flower he was gonna give Megatron. He was interrupted by a knock at his door.

"Not in my armor, Carrier!" He rushed to get on a robe. His Carrier entered.

"I need to give you something."

He looked, "What, Carrier?"

She handed him a bottle of pepper spray, it was decorated with pink swirls and flowery letters. He cringed.

"Ladies' pepper spray?" He asked.

"There's obviously a sicko out there who likes bots."

He sighed, "Carrier, I can take care of myself, I've been using the Bowflex." He gestured to the machine. Which had clothes tossed on it.

She was unconvinced, "Did you hear what Swindle looked like when they found him?"

"Lithium lasagna with teeth?"

His Carrier nodded, "You heard. You picking Megatron up at his house?"

Starscream answered, "I'm meeting him at the dance."

She nodded, "I want pictures with your brothers before you go."

He nodded, "Yes ma'am." He saw her leave then looked at the flower.

At Megatron's house, he was all dressed up in a suit with a magenta shirt and white commonbond. It was obviously no longer in style and looked like a hand-me-down from Terminus, who was setting up a camera while wearing his miner's hat. He hurried over and wrapped his arm around his son's shoulder, smiling. All Megatron could do was force one.

In his home, Starscream was forced to pose with his two brothers by their Carrier.

"One more, big smile. Cheese!" She smiled.

Meanwhile, in his room, Orion was sitting in front of a small mirror, gently peeling a flake of paint from his helm, he looked at it, then set it aside, he grabbed a paint jar and a brush and dipped it into the black paint, he then brushed his helm slowly, evenly, his optics tearing up as he frowned.

At the dance, music was playing while everyone danced.

Stop there and let me correct it.

I wanna live a life from a new perspective

You come along because I love your face

And I'll admire your expensive tastes.

And who cares

Divine intervention

I wanna be praised from a new perspective

Impactor was on stage, signaling to the soundbooth guys to cut the music, he then tried to get everyone's attention by speaking into the microphone.

"Okay, quiet down please. Uh, bots, thank you." He turned to the crowd of students, Megatron in the back holding a cup of energon punch.

"Welcome to the Spring Formal!" He announced, the crowd cheered.