Wait!

A/N: God- I'm gonna regret this... But please don't say anything bad about this one... This may or may not lead on to another book in progress, another book posted, or both... Also, I came out to my sister (that has a "girlfriend" that they are gonna date in the future) as transgender, and she looked at me weird and said, "I don't understand!" Wow! I love you! Thank you for being supportive! mf...

TW: swearing
--------------------
Hannah's pov

I'm glad I was invited over to this gathering to plan something! Because I invite the person who Punz knocked into! How you may ask? Well, let's just say that I stocked him and followed him around till I knew enough information to talk to him and become friends.

Withered: You just love messing with your friends don't you?
Hannah: Yep!

Who's that you may ask? Well, that's my other personality! Her name is Withered. I kinda have a personality disorder.

I am sitting in Punz and Dream's room with Punz and the person from the park. Oh and my best friend! I was talking about anime, more preferably Black Clover because why not?

We decided on watching it on the tv that Foolish put in the room. I put Punz next to the person and my best friend next to me, that I will never let anyone take from me. And that's not a bet.

We started watching the first episode and I got a text from Tommy who I practically forced to gimme his number. I looked at the text,

You can take me off your list bitch-

Wdym? You've never been on my list!
Read

He didn't even reply. Wow. He left me on read. But what did he mean by that... Hmmm...

--------------
A/N: 2/2 of "is it him?" Also if you have a guess/hunch who it is that person is. And on 2/7/22 or February 7th 2022, or tomorrow I'm beating some kid's ass for disrespecting Tommy's boundaries/sexualizing him. So wish me luck! :)