You're Real?!

A/N: Oh fuck- 2.4k reads?! I don't know what to say-

TW: blood mention, ?

-----
Ranboo's pov

I heard someone enter the room. "Bathroom..bathroom.." They repeated. I look at them to see them in a green hoodie and was trying to hide their face with their hood. They slipped and looked up at me.

It was the same boy from my dreams, Dream was his name I think. "Wait your-" then I noticed he was bleeding on his head and was wounded/injured deeply. He exited the room and went somewhere else.

What was that about?

'^´ Time Skip To A Bit Later '^´

I get dragged into something that involves me leaving with Tommy to his friends house to hangout. I don't understand why tho. Supposedly everyone is going for some meet up thing.

We're already here but I'm confused on the people. I'm in the background sitting on the floor away from everyone. I hear yelling from another room. I don't want to go to it but my body goes towards it.

I can't see what's happening but I can hear words that are slurred, like the person is drunk. Glass shattering noises and sobs were audible. Then it stopped after 5 or 10 minutes and foot steps came out of the room. I stayed silent till the person was gone and went in.

I looked around and saw..

--------
A/N: I've realized how short these chapters have gotten.. I'm sorry..