章 6

PREVIOUSLY: 

I turned around to see (y/n) "ah (y/n) have you explored the land for a while. I see that you met quite a few people" I said while smiling.

"Ah I almost forgot (y/n) this is our master the one who brought you here. Master this (y/n) the one you saved." I said introducing both.

"hello (y/n)" master Ubuyashiki said with a little nod followed by his usual smile.

++++=++=+=+==+=++==++=++==+=+=+====+++=+++==+++++==+==========++=========+++++=+++====

NOW: 

no point of view:

(y/n) was writing in her notebook that said 'hi um what should I call you?'

"haha don't worry just call him master its easier to pronounce."  kocho as she smiled at (y/n)'s confusion. 

(y/n) wrote and showed both master Ubuyashiki and kocho. 'oh so your kocho-sama's master? I wanted to thank you for saving me form the freezing cold! your the most nicest person that anyone has done for me in quite a while..so thank you master sir!' 

 kocho and the master was both smiled sadly at (y/n)'s appreciation. they wasn't expecting someone like her to have a nobody to take care of her or what seemed that way to both of them. master Ubuyashiki looked at kocho giving her a nod to leave. 

"hey (y/n) I have something to do so ill leave you here with master if that okay?" kocho said a small smile on her face. as a response (y/n) nodded and waved at her as she walked away from both master Ubuyashiki and (y/n). when kocho gotten far enough that neither of them see her figure master Ubuyashiki called out to (y/n) to come over where he is.

~(y/n) point of view~

after seeing kocho-sama walk away to a different area I heard master called me over to sit with him. I went and sat down by the porch edge even though i needed help by master getting up to him. "now , that were alone is it okay if i ask a few questions?" he said.

'hm i wonder what he wants to talk to me about?' as i was lost in thought but quickly responded by nodding to his question with a small smile on my face.

"okay thank you. I want to know about your past if thats okay (y/n)?" 

my smile dissapeared but I still nodded while i looked down knowing that im going to have to confess the truth.

"(y/n) who put you outside and why did they do that?" he asked.

I wanted to tell him but the images in my head replaying my father's words I never wanted to hear.

'useless....freak....'

I started shaking in fear as my eyes started to be blurred by my own tears.

'those words....never again' 

all the voices around me had got muffled.

'father....' 

'why... why did you hate me...?'

I felt a someone hugging me. 

'who....'

'who is this...?'

I was back into reality and I realized that the person hugging me was...

master...

'he used to hug me like this once...my dad...'

'so why...why did he stop hugging me like this...?'

subconsciously I wrap my small arms around his neck as I cried harder until I couldn't anymore.

~few minutes later~ 

I was on his lap while he played with my hair calming me down after a long breakdown. 

'warmth...I remember this warm..'

'so it was you after all..' 

I snuggled into him more putting me into a nap.

for once I smiled while dreaming. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N 

hai im sorry its super short but this fluff chapter so i hope you enjoy! anyway i do view  Ubuyashiki as a father figure to your character so keep the simping to a minimum please and thank you!!

byeee