-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN)(LN): YOUR NAME & LAST NAME

AGE: 18 YEARS OLD

HEIGHT: 5FT 9IN

EYE COLOR: LIGHT RED EYES

HAIR COLOR: SLICKED BACK BLACK HAIR

QUIRK: TO BE REVEALED LATER

-Prologue-

-Mina POV-

...It was just another day at UA, becoming Future heroes for our next generations, being responsible for it, the league of villains were no more now that the ex-number one hero, All Might has defeated them, and the main boss, All For One, and then afterwards retired, and having Todoroki's dad, Endeavor, being the new number 1 hero...and even if the league of villains are gone for good, new villains keep showing up, but we manage to stop them and take them down, cause we are here! ....So one day, no trouble has accrued at all, the city is still living in peace, no sign of villains for now...one day, it was a normal school day, and yet, there's only one week left for Valentines Day, the day were we celebrate an annual festival of friendship, admiration....and romantic love. As for me, hehe, I'm the type of girl that be getting lots of Valentine cards from boys in my school, especially my girl best friends, their lucky to have boys that get along pretty well from our class...as for me...well...there's two that I have my mind, one is Kirashima, he's a dork, which is funny to me, but then again, he's cute, sweet and man of his words, and has been friends since s middle school...and then...there's...another friend...who I happen to be...very, very close...he's different than Kirashima, he's...kind, handsome, accurate, truthful, and really a good friend, even if Kirashima is my friend as well, but this one...is way different, like if I want to be on his side forever, and never leave him, and just be with him, smiling and laughing....but...it won't happen....cause it's all my fault....I mess our friendship badly...more worse...I said some harsh things I never meant to say to him...and I knew I broke him that very day....

-AUTHOR POV-

A scene showing all students walking out of UA and heading to their houses for the weekends...and to show Mina and her girl best friends walking together from Class 1-A...

Tohru: Oh boy! I can't wait for valentines this coming week coming up! I heard that we are having a Valentine Annual celebration festival here!

Ochaco: That sounds cool! I heard rumors about it too!

Momo: Oh how delightful, valentines is the special day where we friends get to get along very well and sharing each other of how caring we are.

Tsuyu: I heard their gonna have delicious chocolates and awesome rides, Ribbit.

Jiro: Rad, I hope they bump some cool music as well.

Ochaco: What about you Mina, aren't you excited for this?!

Mina stood quiet, and never heard what the girls were talking about as she had her head down, with an upset look on her face...

Momo: Mina??

Jiro: Yo Mina, you good??

Mina: H-Huh?? Oh, yea, sure. Quiz this week is gonna be tough.

Tohru: Quiz??? We weren't talking about that.

Momo: Mina, is everything alright??? You weren't yourself for these past couple of days.