Chp.8

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Thug #4: Your finished punk!

-Author POV-

The monster thug rushes at (YN) as he was about to strike a punch at him..

Mina: (YN) move!! Look out!!

(YN) stood still...as the monster thug rushes at him, and to swing his punch to (YN), but (YN) dodges it and yet to swing a punch towards the Monster Thug's gut...and landed it...but his punch didn't even affect him...

Monster Thug #4: Tch! That's it?! That didn't do Jack! That was a big mistake for you to-

(YN): Sound Beat...

Monster Thug #4: Eh?? What you said-

(YN): Knuckle Punch!

Suddenly, The monster thug felt a weird vibration towards his gut (YN) landed the punch with, and yet, it started to feel stronger and stronger, and then...a strong sound vibration waves burst out from the monster thugs gut and behind his back...and yet the sound wave was so strong, the monster thug burst a lot blood out his mouth, and yet it caused him to sent him flying crashing towards a tree...

Monster Thug #3: Wh-What the hell?!

Monster Thug #1: He just..sent him flying away with just one mere punch?! No freaking way!

Monster Thug #5: It's not that, that punch suddenly made a huge sound I heart, like some sound vibration! Just who is this bastard?!

Mina saw everything...and was impressed...

Mina Mind: That punch from him...it was strong! And yet it somehow created a sound vibration when he landed that punch and waves burst out from that guy! ...Is this...(YN)'s quirk?! That has to be! ...Come to think of it, I remember back then he telling me about it! It has to do with...sounds that he can manipulate??

-Present Mic Out of Nowhere POV-

Class 1-B student from the hero course (YN) (LN)! His Quirk: Sound Vibration Waves! He has the ability to create and manipulate sound waves through his powerful voice, resulting in very powerful sound-based attacks and other abilities. He can also can generate attacks ranging from massive shock waves to precise 'blades' of sound. The physical destructiveness of the sound can be augmented using tones which are inherently painful for humans to hear, and the fact that his abilities move at the speed of sound makes them nearly unavoidable.

(YN): Heh, one down, 5 more to go.

Monster Thug #2: You bastard!

Monster Thug #5: Let's get him!

Two of them started rushing at him...(YN) starts rushing at the two of them, and he then leaps up to the air...and to conduct a lot of air as he takes a deep breathe...and then releases a powerful sound air wave...

(YN): Voice Burst!!!

He unleashed a powerful sound wave beam out of his mouth, as the wave beam hits two of the monster thugs as the sound wave beams hit directly towards them and to be slammed to the ground hard from that sound wave beam..

Monster Thug #6: Nrrgh!! No freaking way! He's gonna pay!

Monster Thug #3: Hey wait!

The monster thug rushes at (YN) as (YN) then breathes air again...and lets a yell again...

(YN): Machine Gun Voice!!

(YN) shoots out small voice "bullets" waves using with one shout...the air wave bullets started to hit the monster thug, as it started to annoy him and stopping him from going after (YN)...and then, afterwards, the monster thug notices (YN) rushing at him as he tries landing a punch at him, but (YN) dodge that punch as he clenched his right fist...