Chp.7

-Mina POV-

-Present-

And well...yea...that's how it all happen...I met the boy that's meant for me, then later on with my stupidity and being so damn dense on not even having him get the slightest chance to talk it over it about that day...and fucked all of it up...all because of me, my dumb dense self...and now...(YN) doesn't wanna Eve speak to me anymore...all cause of me and my dumbass actions...and now....he'll never speak to me ever again....
.
.
.
One day at school, all of us and more of UA classmates started decorating the school hallways, and setting up tables outside as well as we are going to have a Valentine's Day carnival for tomorrow...and honestly...I wasn't into it...knowing Valentines Day...was the very day I screw all of it between me and (YN)...I was walking down the hallway...to see some of my friends decorating as well...and yet...I bumped into Kirishima with some other classmates as he was on top of the ladder.......coincidence...

Kirashima: Oh hey Mina!

Mina: Hey Kiri..

Kirishima: Ready for tomorrows day Huh? It's gonna be fun.

Mina: Yea...it is...

I notice Kirishima looking at me a bit down...as he knew why...so he finished up decorating was he was doing...and climbs back down and approaches to me...

Kirishima: Still thinking about it huh.

Mina: *nods*

Kirishima: *sighs* I'm sorry Mina, really...I know how you feel and-

Mina: No, I'm not the one who needs to get an apology, I should be the one...apologizing for (YN)...but...how could I. Ever since we got to UA, and for theses past 2 years in here...I barely se him...and the last time I saw him...was when he pass right at me and the girls and...he still won't even say a single word at me...he really hates me that much...

I felt so much guilt and sad the fact I felt so messed up that I ruin someone special that I've always cared for and to be so close with...Kirishima then lays his hand onto my shoulder and says to me...

Kirashima: Don't worry Mina...I'm sure he'll come around and talk to you...besides...he can't stay that mad forever to you...

Mina: ...I doubt it...but...I just hope so...

Kirishima smiles at me, and pats my shoulder as he goes walking away with the others to help more....as for me...I don't know what to do....so I just kept walking....until I trip over to the edge of the ladder, and to notice the ladder losing its balance....and yet some of my friends saw it...

Momo: Mina look out!

My girls screamed for me as I turned around and to see the ladder about to hit me, so I shut my eyes down.....but then....I expected to be hit...and it took longer.....
.
.
And then...I heard...

(YN): ....You should be careful next time and watch where you're walking.

I heard his voice, as I open my eyes wide, and to see (YN)...once again saving me, as I blushed a little and (YN) putting the ladder leaning towards the wall....

(YN): ...You should be careful, if not you would have hurt yourself bad.

Mina: Y-Yea...I know.

Me and (YN) were standing in front of each other...as I realize the girls stop for a second, and noticing me and (YN) together again...they wanted to interfere...but wanted to see ho it will go between us...I rubbed my shoulder and blushing a little...and I can see (YN) scratching his head behind looking away...