One

A/N:

A/N: *inner conscious* I don't know why you even bother to write. Everyone's gonna think is terrible anywa- Hey!! Are you even listening to me!?

*me* *Listening to music, typing*

*Bangs my head against the keyboard* Hey! Listen to me make you feel bad!!!

Whhhhy?!?! *Covering bloody nose*

Duh! So you can stop wasting everyones time with your awful writ- HEY!!!

*Continues typing* M-must complete s-story

Yeah so.. HAI!!!! This is my first story...like EVER!! Please don't hate it.

~Heather's Pov~

"UGH, I freaking hate sewers!!" I stated, running after the skin walker in front of me, along side my best friend, Haliey.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." Hailey replies. The both of us are hunters and had been chasing after a skinwalker for our latest hunt.

"Screw this." I pulled out my 1.14 nightmare and shot the skinwalker in the leg, and then twice again in it's chest. "What took you so long?" We stopped to take a breath.

"Oh shut up." Really, I just forgot I had my gun, but there was no way I was gonna let Hailey know that ."I was just giving the bitch a chance to surrender."

"Uh huh, sure you were, Heather" She rolls her eyes as we walk back to my 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham.

"Yeah, well what do you know!?" I'm getting a little annoyed, I hate that she knows everything about me. "

Well, I know your name is Heather Valentine, I know you have an obsession with hunting, and I know you love Dean Winchester." She smirked at me, I growled "I hate you,"

"I love you too." We pull up at Piano Day Inn and unlock the door to room number 6. I was greeted by a bear hug just near suffocation. "Thank god, I was worried something happened."

"D-dean..let..go.. Too..tight!!" He releases me and I'm automatically thrown into a non-stop coughing fit.

"Ahem, so anyway" Sam and Hailey say at the exact same moment, sometimes those two are twins. "Oh yeah" I smirk at Hailey "Hey, didn't you two have some unfinished business to attend to?"

~Hailey's pov~

Finally, Heather and Dean were gone and Sammy and I were the only ones in the small motel room. "Unfinished business huh babe? What did she mean by that?" I knew exactly what she meant and so did he. Just hours before we left for the hunt Dean and Heather walked in on Sam and I having a little fun.

"You know exactly what she means." I smirked pulling him into my body. This was something I usually wouldn't do, but a different side of me came out when I was around him.

"Please refresh my memory. I can't seem to remember."

"I remember we started of like this," I push him onto the bed and begin planting kisses on his neck, causing a moan to escape his lips. "And then I did a little bit of this, seems to drive you mad." I grind my hips against his and he goes absolutely crazy.

"You know what I really don't remember? All this teasing." Sam moans, flipping me over, pulling me to the edge of the bed. He plants soft kisses on my inner thighs, causing my body to shiver. "Do you want me, Hailey? All you have to do is tell me."

"I wa-want you Sammy." And with that Sam's mouth connects with my soaking wet center, his tongue moves in small circles over my clit causing me to buck my hips. His fingers dig into my hips, to keep me from losing all control. "S-sam please. No more teasing. I n-need you."

"Tell me how much you need me, baby." He moans unbuckling his belt.

"I n-need you. Sammy p-please. I can't take it." Seconds later, my arms are restricted by his belt. He enters me with one hard thrust, causing me to scream. "SAMMY!" The speed of his thrusts accelerate causing my body to tremble. But it's what he says that sends me over the edge."I fucking love you Hailey." Before long we both release, and there's no where in the world that I'd rather be.