Two

A/N: Oh! Almost forgot to mention!!! I DID NOT write all this by myself. Most of the credit, (and by most, i really mean all) goes to my best friends forever, even in the afterlife, Hailey and Andrea!!! I Love You Guys!!!! 

~Hailey's pov~

"How about we shower before those idiots come back?" Sam smiles, picking me up off the bed. I wrap my legs around him and plant soft kisses on my neck.

"That's a great idea."

Out of the shower

"S-sammy HARDER. OH SAMMY!" Heather said laughing her head off.

"Shut up you Assbutt!" I said trying not to blush.

"Hey, hey!" chuckles Dean, "That's Castiel's thing."

"Honestly, were you guys listening to us? You creeps."

"We weren't listening! You guys were to loud!" Heather said trying not to laugh.

"Oh shut up you!" I said, then I suddenly remembered. "Oh dean! D-dean!"

"Bitch!" Dean was going to say something too when Heather's phone started ringing.

~Heather's Pov~

"Hello?" I asked in to the phone.

"Bitch, where are you I need help."My friend Andrea said.

"With what?" I asked.

" I can't reach the pickles!" she whined.

"Really? You call me for that?" I asked.

"Heather, you know me I call you for many things." she said, I can just imagine her shaking her head and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Damn you're short." I said laughing.

"Hey! It's not my fault I got a tall fiance." she said laughing a little.

"Then ask him to get your pickles!"

"He's not here! He's out getting something, I don't know what, but I got a weird feeling about it. Anyways, come over! I feel so lonely here." she whined and begged.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll be there in a few." I said hanging up.

"Hailey! get dressed we're going out." I said grabbing Dean's car keys and running out of the room. I was about to get in the drivers sit when someone pulled me back and arms went around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going with my car?"

"Uh, nowhere." I said looking over my shoulder a little to find Dean.

"Mhm. If anything happens to my car, you don't want to know what'll happen." Oh. My. God. So. F*cking. Sexy.

"Should I be scared?" I asked

"Mmmaybe." he said his hands going lower. I bit my lip and pushed him away hearing Hailey walk out.

"Let's go!" She said getting in to the passengers seat. I chuckled and got in to the drivers seat. Before Dean could say anything I turned the car on and drove away.

"He just let you take his car?!" Hailey said shocked.

"Nope, I stole it. kinda." I said keeping my eyes on the road. When we got to Andrea's house she was laying on the floor.

"What are you doing on the floor?" I asked making a serious face.

"I'm dancing with a catfish."