Three

A/N: TWO YEARS!!!

Yeah.. I know..

TWO FREAKING YEARS!!!

I KNOW!! I KNOW!! I'M SORRY!!!

YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS DAMN COMPUTER 'TILL YOU FINISH THIS CHAPTER!! GOT IT!!!!

Alright, Alright....  

~ Dean's pov~

"What do you mean it's obvious Sammy?" I asked grabbing three beers from the fridge. Since the girls were having a 'girls night out', we decided to have a 'guys night in'. 

"Exactly that Dean, "I handed him and Castiel each a beer,

"I mean the stupid fights, the teasing. All signs of a flirtationship, and painfully obvious ones at that." I took a sip of my beer. 

"He's right you know, Dean."Castiel inputted."i mean we both saw you and heather having a 'moment' more than once, with the lastest one just before Heather and Hailey left to visit their friend."

~Heather's pov~

"Oh, you saw that?" I bent down my head to avoid the fact I was blushing.

"Well duh, I was right there!!" Hailey stated. 

"Wow Heather I knew you liked him, but I didn't know you were crazy!" Andrea said, continuing with her catfish dance. 

"I'm  not crazy, I'm insane!!" Taking a sip of my coke.

 "I meant crazy about Dean!!!!"

 "Whatever!! This is Girls night out, not 'talking about Heather's imagery feelings for Dean Winchester' night!!" I shouted, hoping the heat in cheeks was not visible. "as in, We should be out right now getting drunk off our asses!!"

"You know what? She's right," Hailey agreed."Andrea, put on your clothes! Let's turn this to an actual girls out!!!"

"Alright!!!" Andrea jumped up. "Wait, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Oh come on!!," I replied "You're with the best female hunters ever to exist in the universe, what could possibly go wrong?"

A/N: Annnnnnnnnd. done. for now, of course.

-_-..

Whaaaaa?

That's it? TWO YEARS AND THATS ALL YOU COME UP WITH!!!

I'm sorry.....I'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter. Promise!!

~Heather❤