Sextuplets react to a kinky partner (LEMONY GOODNESS)

Requested by Stanley_IRL
You cute piece of shit
Sorry if it's out of character I'm still new to the show </3

Osomatsu
Now we're talking. Roughing you up and calling you names? And you're okay with it? Heaven in his eyes. What he has yet to realize is that he loves receiving humiliation as much as he does dealing it. If you shame him for pissing his pants during a roleplay, his face will be as red as his attire. And yet, shaming you for any quirk you may have gives this total dick a sense of superiority, which he lives for. Allow me to add, food play. Need I say more?

Karamatsu
Incredibly bashful. He's trying to hide it, but by gosh he can not. Truth is, he would love to be tied up. An interrogation roleplay would drive him mad. If you wish though, he'd be willing to give the punishment. Receiving is just easier because, although he doesn't like to admit it, he's very inexperienced. Plus, he's a lover, not a fighter! That's why he loves praise more than degradation, including on the receiving end. He would love a domestic roleplay though, in which he gets to act as the "man of the house." The rules are his to enforce, and you're going to have to be obedient, or you'll surely regret it.

Choromatsu
It's all he could ever want. He'd rather stay away from crazier stuff like knife play, but he isn't opposed to mild scratching and such. Using a ball gag or some toys is more his level. Pound him with some plastic until he's begging for you instead and he's in the best kind of shock possible. Cosplay is a big yes for him, too, because in case it wasn't obvious, this man has some fantasies about these fictional characters.
(Wonder what that's like)

Ichimatsu
Not a problem! He won't argue if you ask him to choke you. And as if it weren't obvious, he loves cat-themed lingerie. Whether it be you acting as the pet or him, he's so into it. Edging too. Getting you all riled up, so so close, then just stopping and chuckling as you whine at him to keep going. Like Osomatsu (although not to his extent), he loves feeling like the one in control, like the superior.

Jyushimatsu
While he's mostly just confused and finds it silly, some of it he really is into. Anything you can imagine having to do with exercise and muscles is an automatic yes. On the other end, food play. Coat your thighs in a little whipped cream and he's all up and down them. Not to mention, he's a big fan of puppy play; if you called him a good boy, he would go absolutely crazy. He'd love to mount you like a dog as well. It's all fun and games until he gets too into it and starts trying to mount you in front of everyone... what a silly puppy.

Todomatsu
He is too, he's all about that kinky shit. He'd love to blindfold you and keep everything he's going to do to you a surprise. Toys and lingerie are a near must for dear Totty. While he wouldn't mind giving pain, he gets really nervous on the receiving end. Praise of his body has got to be one of his favorite things ever. He also loves the excitement of public quickies. One's teasing the other one moment, and the next moment they're getting their back blown out in a bathroom stall.

Jyushi's was "inspired" greatly from someone on Tumblr (I forgot their name) and they definitely wrote it better than me, haha.