Introduction

Nightingale Monastery is made up of a set of educational laws to recreate the impure, created by Voldemort and administered by several Death Eaters who work in the Ministry. Lucius Malfoy manages the school, while the disciplinarian and vice-principal Bellatrix Lestrange leads the good behaviour of the muggle born and half-blood girls. 

The dress is intended to preserve good manners and indicate the blood status of the pupils, thus making it easier for the organisers and staff to identify their targets. The dresses are long from head to toe, closed and sewn from wrist to top of neck. The black is for the half-bloods and the bright red is for those muggle born, thus, aiming to draw attention to those who are considered more inferior than the half-bloods. Their hair is tied in unbearably tight coils on top of their heads and covered by a scarf, usually white. The shoes are mid-calf boots, black or brown, tied with many laces, taking on average five to seven minutes for any girl to remove them. Jewellery and make-up are strictly prohibited.

The feeding is considerably regulated and is done three times a day, being merely free to drink water. All get up only when the break is over, being punished on stage in front of all their colleagues and teachers, if the student does not ask for permission. Almost always the requests are denied, except to go to the toilet. The break lasts an average of forty minutes to an hour, and the pupils can enjoy a short break. 

The lights go out at eight o'clock at night on the dot and all the rooms are watched over by a woman, in her position as watchman. And the next morning, at five o'clock sharp, they all get up, gaining fifteen minutes to take the shared shower and get dressed, to have coffee and start their classes. 

The wands are collected and stored in a chest bewitched to open only for the owner, Bellatrix Lestrange, and only returned during class, for academic purposes, then returned again at the end of the first and second period. The punishment for those who use it out of purpose or try to attack someone is severe, sometimes a week without eating, three days without water or, depending on the proportion, the Cruciatus curse is taken as an instrument of torture, there are other disciplinarians who prefer the beating with their hands, objects or leaving them trapped in the cold room. 

Talking, gesticulating and laughing too much is seen as easy targets for punishment and for other broken rules, it becomes worse. Respect for authority is taken as a great virtue and all teachers and organisers are free to educate them in their own ways. 

Classes are divided into two periods, morning and afternoon. The grids are the same every day, from Monday to Friday, except for Saturdays and Sundays to clean their rooms, the classrooms, the library and have their reading periods. Each class lasts 2 and a half hours, becoming several times unbearable and dull for the female students, many of them with anxiety disorders acquired by the battle. The subjects are: Potions, The Dark Arts, Instruments — Weapons — Muggle and Witches, Personal/Social Relations, Muggle Fighting and Witch Dueling, Handling of Dark Beasts. There are three school years, with pupils aged between seventeen and twenty. There are failures.

The castle is separated by the North Wing: Kitchen, dining hall — Next to it a bathroom — Up the stairs, classrooms and library — Down the hall from the last of the region, the equipment room.  South wing: Shared shower room, punishment room — Next to the directorate at the bottom of the region and bedrooms. Communal A: Half-bloods and Communal B: Muggle born.

There are no boards and no stairs that move. 

Secret exits and entrances are protected by spells of pain and mental confusion — Only Lord Voldemort has access and his own password. The front and back of the castle is protected and monitored by guards armed with their wands and dressed in the uniforms of Comensals, except they do not wear masks. 

The oldest muggle born and half-blood, including date and year, is in charge of assisting her younger colleagues in cleaning, organising and following the rules of living together. 
Hermione Granger is the muggle born with the worst academic and behavioural development, for refusing such orders. She is the oldest, — Getting on nineteen, (of her room) with students of seventeen and eighteen years who did not complete first than her. 

Interestingly, Lord Voldemort instructed the authorities not to overdo her punishments, leaving her body free of marks and less exhausted. 

Hermione Granger was free for a time after the battle, until she was captured by Death Eaters in London and brought to Nightingale.