2: "First things first." + Dorms?!

(it's 1:04am currently while typing this lol)

(O/N POV)

"First things first!" Paintbrush then promptly gets a sharp object and stabs balloon.  "There we go." Did- Did I just see someone get murdered in front of my eyes?

ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.

Anyways I tried to find a possible way to escape this madness but it's either I go down or I win.  I chose to sit down and listened to people's conversations.  If I do this, then I'll get to know my competition clearly, so that makes it easier for me to win.

"I think we should move over to the left.  NO! I think we should move over to the right! NO! I HATE YOU! I hate you too!" Yang proceeds to punch... er... yin? Or themselves????? Err.. I didn't know how to feel about this...?

"Scrubbing! SCRUBBING! All day long!  ehehehehhe...." Okay why is soap scrubbing the glacier?  That's useless.  I'll take note that she'll clean anything on sight... My competition, if done right, will be a walk in the park.. Soap then gets pushed off by a mad yin-yang, promptly following soap afterwards.  Possibly due to Yang but eh.

"Uh... Trophy Horseplay I think we should, like, form an alliance." Ooh this was good, I quickly spun around to Tissues direction.  Tissues was trying to start an alliance with trophy? I better write what trophy does.  After all, tissues is probably one of the weaker contestants on the glacier.

"Yeah, and I think you should, like, Die." Trophy harshly kicks tissues off the glacier and he looks in knifes direction.  "I'd rather form an alliance with mr. sharp guy.  You seem tough."  Ah, so he kicks weak people away and instantly tried to befriend strong people?  That's something.  That's really interesting to me... I've never met any object whose done this before.  This guy really is... something else.  And we're already in the first challenge.  Jesus... okay (O/N), hear what knife has to say.  I flipped my sketchbook to knifes page.  Gotta have a detailed description of everyone here.

"Nope, I'm not interested." Knife said.  I was surprised.  I thought Knife was going to agree, but no? I wonder why? "Um, Excuse Me?" "Sorry, you and I are quite... different." Knife said.  What could be so different about- "Um, how? We're both jocks." Trophy said as he put his hands on his 'hips.' So... trophy is a jock?  That explains his attitude towards people! Interesting.  "No, You're a jock, and I'm a jerk.  Big difference." "FINE! We'll settle this like men, with the ultimate-" Trophy then gets punched off of the ice by knife.  Why did knife label himself as The jerk?  I might ask one of the older contestants soon... But for now, all I have to do is wait.  Wait until someone probably pushes me off of the glacier...

And then, I zoned out.  I zoned out of the challenge and looked ahead of me.  I didn't even notice lightbulb walking towards me.  And she just stood still and I just sat still.  It was a silence, an awkward silence at that. "Wow, you're really good at this non-interacting thing. How do you pull it off?"  Lightbulb finally said.  I sat there, silent.   "A true master indeed." Lightbulb then looks around, and then that's when it hit me.  Lightbulb gently kicked me off the glacier and now I was in the nearly freezing water.  Everything felt futile.  It was like my actions didn't matter-

Cold.

Am I, feeling cold?

No fucking shit mind, I'm in freezing water... I finally snapped out of my trance and quickly swam up to some kind of surface.  I don't know what surface it was until I got up there.  I started to cough uncontrollably.  The ice water got into my lungs and it hurts like hell.  I hate zoning out, it's one of my bad habits of mines... I don't know.  The world is spinning, and I need some type of surface so I can lay down... ugh...