8: Tri your best.

I guess I have time to write chapter 8 lol (lie)

(Wattpad was a bitch and deleted all my progress I have to type it all over again sobbing )

(IM SORRY IF THIS WAS TAKING TOO LONG I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH LIFE (BAND IS ONE OF THEM) I WONT LET THIS HAPPEN WITH CHAPTER 9 I SWEAR )

(IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY THIS WAS TAKING SO LONG IT WAS BECAUSE I HAD BARELY ANY MOTIVATION TO WORK ON THIS AND IMPORTANT STUFF OUTSIDE OF SOCIAL MEDIA..)

(also band auditions are on may 19th wish me luck) :D

(probably made wind ensemble no sweat)

anyways enjoy

↗*・゜.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

Test tube's POV:

Ahh! Just perfect! I was currently in my SECRET laboratory studying some samples from a random site. Look at all of these microorganisms! I could just- Wait. What's that sound?

"Oh no! What just happened?!"

I turned my head to see... YIN-YANG?! WHAT- HOW- "WHAT!? How did you find my secret laboratory?" How did he find my secret laboratory?! W-

"You actually have a secret lab?" Yin asked. "Of course she does! She's a stupid SCIENTIST!" Yang said. "And proud!" I said. I walked over to the science rules. "Well, now that you're here, please just follow the Science Rules! Rule number 1: Don't touch anything." I said. Just as I stated 'Dont touch ANYTHING' Yin-Yang was reaching towards an experiment of mine! "Hey, don't!" He got closer. "STOP IT!" I demanded. And.. he touched it wow. "NO! You'll contaminate the experiment! What will it take for you to stop acting like 5-year olds?" I questioned. "If i was not attached to Yang, I wouldn't do anything wrong!" Yin said. "That's because you're a LOSER!" Yang punched yin or more of himself.

"Hmm, fair point. I would actually working on an experiment!" I said. I was walking to one of my experiments, 626. "I call it experiment 626!" I said proudly. I was working on it so that yin-yang would stop fighting..I can't get sleep because of them. "Will it work?" Yin questioned. "How should I know? I haven't tested it yet! But luckily for you, you get to be my test dummies!" I said. "Yin is the real dummy!" Yang shouted. "NO YOU!" Yin said. "That's it!" I said. I grabbed the tube that contained my lovely experiment and forced yin-yang to drink it. I think it's working!! I looked up and saw them floating! A bright light appeared, engulfing my entire lab. As the room cleared up, I could see 2 figures in the room.

...
(a/n: would try to redraw but I got lazy)

"Yes!" Yin said. "No! I-I mean yes!" yang said. I can't believe it actually worked! Wow! "Hah, it worked! Now you can just-" As soon as I said that yang broke... an experiment. Just great. Oh holly gosh gee whilikers yang just broke an experiment. Why..and yang just broke my ceiling. GOD GOLLY GEE JEEBING WHILIKERS MY CEILING BROKE. "MWAHAHAHAHAH!" Yang escaped MY SECRET laboratory with a rather evil laugh. I just stood there with yin. I was processing what just happened. It started with me trying to look at some gosh darn microorganisms and the next minute yang golly gosh darn broke my ceiling. My life is a lie.

"Hmm......huh." I blurted out. I.. I'm done. I'm... no. This is too much. All I wanted to do was look at damn microorganisms and now my gosh darn whiliker ceiling is BROKEN. Yeah, I'm not anymore.. wait. Why is there a camera in my lab..? WAIT NO-