3: Settling in.

(This chapter contains small angst and it contains swearing.)

(O/N POV)

"oh great, I have to sleep with you..." "Ugh... Thought I had a dorm to myself, now I have to share it with a nerd like you." Trophy said. I just sighed. Wait. "Wait where is the other bed..?" "..." There was a deep and dark silence between both of us. We both looked at each other with disgust. "I'm sure as hell not letting you sleep with me!" "And I'm not letting you sleep with me!" I said. I jumped on the bed with a Swift motion and stepped on trophy's chest and grabbed his right handle. "GET OFF THE FUCKING BED THEN WOULD YOU?" I said, picking him up and throwing him off the bed. "Ah. Nice comfy bed." The bed was a king sized beg and it could fit the both of us, but it would of been weird to share a bed with a boy. Trophy suddenly picked me up and threw me across the room. "Nope, I'm sleeping on the bed, you can sleep on the couch." Trophy stated. I hit the wall and fell down. That bitch.. I quickly got up and I immediately felt the pain on my "back." "Oww..." I whined. I looked over at trophy who was now smiling to himself. He was taking all of the space on the bed and that pissed me off. I grumbled and sat on the couch. He thinks he can just do that to me? Ha! He doesn't even know who he's dealing with! But, I couldn't help to feel inferior.

I silently looked down and began to wonder. Am I really that weak? He just proved my point that I was weak and I was nothing against him! After our little squabble, and him throwing me like a pillow during a pillow fight, I couldn't help but to wonder if he will ever warm up to people, especially me. I had this sort of attachment to him because he looked interesting to me. I just wanted to be his friend, but.. I think he truly hates my guts now.

I looked at trophy who was now getting settled on the bed. He was superior than me. I knew that all too well... Haha... Guess I'm just weak after all. I'm stupid. I'm stupid for ever thinking he would want to become my friend. As trophy was about to go to sleep, I spoke up.

"Trophy, do you think I'm weak? Do you think that I'm nothing compared to you? Do you think I'm...stupid?"

"What?" Trophy got up and looked at me. "Yeah. You heard me right. Do you think I'm weak? Do you think I'm nothing? Do you think I'm stupid..?" I was on the verge of tears. I thought trophy would just laugh at me for saying stuff like this. He had a look of concern in his eyes. "Now, why would I think of that.?" He said. "B-because... *hic* You're much.. much more stronger than me... and I just wonder if you... if you feel smarter than me... what if you like the feeling of overpowering individuals for your own entertainment?  What if you consider me as weak and you will constantly bully me and make me suffer?  What if-" Trophy sat on the couch and hushed me up with a single finger to my lip.  I blushed... He looked at me with his... loving eyes... what's wrong with me?

"Look, I know I do enjoy putting people to shame, and I know that I may be mischievous and a brutal jock, but When I see objects like you who rant on about stuff like that, it sorta makes me feel rather... I don't know... bad?" Trophy then retracts his finger and sits on the bed, his arms going behind his head.  "I do find enjoyment that I put you to Shane and all, I may be aggressive and arrogant, but trust me. I'm not always like that, you know..." "..." There was an awkward silence between us.  "Look.. I'm sorry.. I'm not good at these things and- HUH?!" Trophy got interrupted when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his 1st stripe on him.  "hey! STOP HUGGING ME YOU TWERP!!!!" *sniff.* "Huh..?" Trophy looked down to see me crying on his shoulders.  I don't know if he knew but I felt like crying so badly.  Trophy didn't know what to do.  He wasn't really good in a situation like this.  He wasn't really comforted like this before.  All he could really do was... He wrapped his masculine arms around my body and pulled me closer.  That's when I broke down and poured my heart and soul out.  We stayed like this for a few minutes.  He was humming something... sounded like a melody... I... My cries became tears, my tears became sniffles, my sniffles became nothing.  And then...

"Haha... HAHAHHA!" I was bursting out laughing! "JEEZ MAN, WHATS UP WITH YOU?!?!" I wiped the tears from my eyes.  "Man, I didn't know you were a real softie! Haha!" I fell on the floor.  "THIS IS ISN'T FUNNY YOU TWERP! UGH!" Trophy went back on the bed and I just sat on the couch.  "Hey loser, you know you can get on the bed right." "You told me to sleep on the couch though." "WELL I JUST... I .. uh... just sleep on the bed loser." Trophy said, lightly blushing.  I got off the couch and tried to get on the bed, only to realize...

"Damnit."
"?"
Trophy then bursts out laughing.
"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! SHORTIE!" "This isn't funny!" I said.  I jumped on the bed and he was still laughing.  "Can you shut up? you should like that cheesy guy." "I- WHAT?!?! DID YOU JUST COMPARE ME TO THAT BLOCK OF CHEESE?!?!" "PFFT" I got under the covers and tried to adjust myself.  The blankets felt warm and the pillow was nice.  They were all soft and I was enjoying this feeling.  No wonder why I saw trophy enjoying himself.  "So, what's your favorite color?" "Why are you asking me idiotic questions?" "Oh no I just thought... I just want to get to know you better?"

Trophy thought about it for a moment.  "You obviously know.  Gold." "Gold... it's possibly because gold can resemble 1st place and can resemble achievement..." "ITS JUST A COLOR WHY ARE YOU THINKING THINGS LOGICALLY?!" "Sorry hehe."   "What's yours?" Trophy asked.  "Uhhh.. I like (Favorite color).  It makes me feel safe, you know?  Makes me feel like I'm at ...home... *yawn..*" what time is it?  I looked at the clock and it read 11:28pm.  I should be sleeping right now!

"Welp, I'm going to bed.  Good night golden award." "MY NAME IS TROPHY NOT GOLDEN AWARD!!!" "yeah yeah, night..." I laid down on the bed again and looked up at the ceiling.  I sighed.  Could I consider I and trophy as frenemies?  I don't know... Trophy was leaning on the bed (you know like those king sized beds have that wood thing at the back?...) reading a book.  Couldn't sleep... you know what .. fuck it.  I crawled over to trophy and snuggled beside him.  "H-HEY WHAT THE FUCK?!" Trophy looks down and saw me.  "Sorry I couldn't sleep haha..." "Ugh..." Trophy went back to reading his book.

"So, what book are you reading?" "None of your business." "k." "DID YOU-" "Shut up people are sleeping." "...just so you know.. I don't view you as weak anymore.  You literally threw me off the bed like I was a pillow.  That's some nice strength you got there."  wait what? He thought that I was strong? I feel really happy about myself. "Don't tell this to anyone, you got that nerd?" Trophy asked.  "Will do." I replied.

Trophy was warm... I felt myself slowly drifting to sleep, but not after hugging him... I didn't know what he said after that but all I know is I was drifting to sleep, and sleep is important...

 I didn't know what he said after that but all I know is I was drifting to sleep, and sleep is important

#4 Bean curve.

The bean curve is a quadratic function that can be made by this equation.  It curves like a bean I guess.

(Also I had an allergic reaction to something and I don't know what It was... I'm good now, everything's good.)