Chapter -4

Warning! ️ 🔞
There are scenes Rape, Sex, Hardcore!

For minors please don't continue reading, there are adult scenes. For those who like hobbies, please enjoy the sin together! ️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

After appearing, Wang Yibo put on his maid uniform and rushed to the bar table, he saw Xiao Zhan and Liu Haikuan had disappeared

After appearing, Wang Yibo put on his maid uniform and rushed to the bar table, he saw Xiao Zhan and Liu Haikuan had disappeared. It was too bad that Liu Haikuan missed his appearance when he came to the Bar.

"Yibo, can you deliver the bottle of Vodka Mr. Xiao Zhan ordered?" asked Yu Bin who was busy with other waiters. Wang Yibo nodded and took a tray, a glass and took a bottle of Vodka from the cupboard.

He stepped nervously, Xiao Zhan looked cold and he was afraid of causing trouble. Although Wang Yibo was not a person who liked to play pranks, but somehow he was always unlucky and caused trouble everywhere. Even when he was still living with his Uncle and step-Aunt, he could break a half-meter-long expensive diamond glass jar when he just touched it. Well, when he wanted to move, his hands were slippery and only an impact from the height less than an inch when he wanted to lift, the jar immediately broke.

So Wang Yibo got his Aunt's tantrum and was beaten because his Aunt was so upset. The bruises didn't go away in a month. When it comes to bruises, Wang Yibo is used to it, and every day there is bound to be a cut or bruise that he doesn't remember when he hit it.

So Wang Yibo gulped nervously when he wanted to see a figure as handsome as Xiao Zhan. Even Wang Yibo acknowledged the man's good looks. Realize Wang Yibo, why do you even admire Xiao Zhan!?

Wang Yibo remembered when he saw Xiao Zhan, of course, the man is not easy to forget, let alone his face. It was just that Wang Yibo was sure that Xiao Zhan didn't remember.

That was the reason he performed such a dazzling dance tonight, he wanted Xiao Zhan to remember.

He arrived at Private's door and was confused when Liu Haikuan wasn't there.

He saw that Xiao Zhan was already lying on the Sofa. Was the man passed out or drunk? Is he okay?

But it turned out that Xiao Zhan was still conscious, he sat down and when Wang Yibo put down the tray, Xiao Zhan's hand had grabbed the Vodka bottle and knocked the glass down and shattered on the table. He drank his vodka.

"Ah, I'm sorry sir!" cried Wang Yibo in fear. But it seems the world's number one handsome man didn't pay attention to it. Wang Yibo gathered the shards of glass into his tray nervously.

"You dancer!" Xiao Zhan's voice made Wang Yibo freeze. He saw the smile on that handsome face that was so cute like a child with bunny teeth. "You sexy dancer!" he said happily as if he had found something interesting and went back to drinking his vodka.

"Sir I will clean up the broken glass, please wait a moment." Wang Yibo wanted to take a broom and clean up the small shards of glass. It will be a problem if it is scratched by glass.