Chapter - 12

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇◈◇◈

Every time he performed, Wang Yibo would not use his body dropping motion. He still dances a series of sexy moves and steps that match the beat of the song.

Accompanied by the song Versace on the floor, Bruno Mars, Wang Yibo danced with such appreciation.

After two performances, Wang Yibo came down from the stage with loud applause. Made him smile brightly, thinking that he had the best New Year's Eve of his life.

He said goodbye to Yu Bin and decided to go home. It was already 1 in the morning when he left the club and walked home. He took a leisurely pace and smiled occasionally remembering that today he spent the new year with Xiao Zhan.

Dunno since when Xiao Zhan filled his mind. A voice behind Wang Yibo made him turn his head. The streets were deserted and Wang Yibo quickened his pace.

He stepped and ran when the sound of footsteps behind him could also be heard. He felt a hand grab his arm and he reflexively blocked the hand and wanted to hit the person.

"Yibo! "

"Mr. Xiao?! "

Wang Yibo heaved a sigh of relief. Then frowned and looked at Xiao Zhan. The man smiled nervously.

"Let me take you," he pulled Wang Yibo and stepped.

"Mr. Xiao, you don't have to drive me. I'm a boy."

"I'm not calm. I'll make sure you get home safely. Oh, yes, here, your birthday present."

Xiao Zhan handed over a small paperbag. Wang Yibo opened it and saw a jewelry box.

 Wang Yibo opened it and saw a jewelry box

"Mr. Xiao! This is expensive!" Wang Yibo wanted to return the gift but Xiao Zhan refused.

"No, it suits you." Xiao Zhan smiled. "You want me to put it on?"

Wang Yibo shook his head and kept the gift in the bag. It wasn't long before they arrived at his flat. "You want to come in?"

Xiao Zhan nodded and went into Wang Yibo's small flat.

But Xiao Zhan had already gone inside and quickly Wang Yibo ran to the table and put the milk carton into the drawer.

The movement distracted Xiao Zhan who was looking at Wang Yibo's bed.