Chapter -8

LITTLE MOM [ZHANYI]

◇◇◇
Cheng Xiao and Wang Zhuocheng

◈◈◈◈◈

Xiao Zhan chuckled happily, fiddling with his phone, occasionally chuckling. Like a mad man.

He didn't even care when someone came into his room carelessly, because he used to see Xiao Wu do that.

The woman looked at him as if he had lost his mind. "Crazy person"

Xiao Zhan didn't care, he was still chatting with the adorable young man, he thought.

Sexy
No , I 'm busy in the morning class Mr. Xiao

Sent
What if Sunday ,
I need a friend to buy my mother 's gift .

Sexy
Mr Xiao, I have to work If not , order online

Xiao Zhan snorted, thinking of a reason to approach the young man. So he looked at Xiao Wu who was setting aside a report for him.

"Hey, how do you ask for a date?"

Xiao Wu fell silent, then smirked. "You got rejected huh?"

"Shut up!" Xiao Zhan shouted angrily.

"I'm curious, all this time you've always rejected beautiful women, until I have to be willing to pretend to be your lover, it turns out you're a real gay."

Xiao Zhan snickered. "I didn't think I was gay, but when I saw him he was so attractive I wanted to kiss him."

"You're a gay bastard," shouted Xiao Wu in annoyance, took the folder on the table and hit Xiao Zhan's head.

"No! I only love Wang Yibo! Not gay!"

Seeing the man's stupid smile, Xiao Wu was annoyed. To think that serving Xiao Zhan was a waste of time. "Haven't you just met, why are you sure you already love him?"

"No, I've been thinking about it for a long time, it's been a few months more than likely."

Xiao Wu just nodded. "Alright, that's a report you should sign and check."

Xiao Zhan accepted it and looked at the report regarding Wang Yibo's personal data as an intern. It turned out that Wang Yibo was so stupid and believed that there were indeed interns at Xiao Corp. Of course it was just Xiao Zhan's subterfuge and Liu Haikuan's cooperation.

He read Wang Yibo's personal data, even looked at his birth date. Also address and other personal data. Since when did Wang Yibo haunt his mind, he also didn't know. At first he saw the young man at Liu Haikuan's Bar. How the young man with a stiff face served customers, carrying a tray with a tired but enthusiastic face.

A hard worker, seen from the bags of his eyes. When Liu Haikuan introduced him, Xiao Zhan was not indifferent, it was just that he was embarrassed to see Wang Yibo. He was so nervous around the young man. Especially when he saw the young man dancing, blindfolded, how Xiao Zhan wanted to chain him to the bed with his blindfold and do fun things.

Record!

Xiao Zhan slapped his face, he even sighed in frustration when his little brother woke up. Damn it!

"This is Wang Yibo's fault!" he said suffering.

However, a flash of Wang Yibo's bare face and sitting on his lap while moving up and down, with a painful and sweaty face, inside the Private room flashed.

Xiao Zhan clutched his head which suddenly hurt. Good grief! What shadow is that!? Wow, he's daydreaming too much!

Immediately he plopped his head on the desk and began to open the file hoping junior Sean would duck back.