Chapter 19

Note: HA! SCHOOL THOUGHT THEY GOT ME BUT- SIKE BITCH! MU WORLD NOT ONLY REVOLVE AROUND YOU AND YOUR SHITTY HOMEWORKS!!!

But really tho, I really thought I couldn't update for ONE MORE WEEK!! School just that sucks. And the constant fight between me and my 'I'm the oldest one so you should bow down' sis. 😒

Live is crazy especially mine.

Hope you enjoy!!

Katsuki grip tightly on the train handle, trying to avoid bumping his shoulder with the other passengers.

He's on his way to the store to buy some groceries, he also already have Aizawa permission to go. Katsuki fix his mask again even though they fit perfectly on his face. Katsuki tried to remind himself that he just have to get out on the next stop, to not think anything weird about this.

But as always, his mind betray him as he once more wondering away.

Did anyone recognize me?

What if they scared of me?

Did I mask my face correctly?

What if they saw me back then at the sport festival?

What if the saw the news when I got kidnapped?

Do they think I'm weak?

Do I look scary right now?

What am I doing here?

Why am I here again?

Groceries-?

Yeah, groceries.

I just need to buy groceries.

Katsuki convince himself to calm down and wait for the next stop, when suddenly he caught a man looking at his way. Or maybe behind him? The door? Because he is standing in front of the door. But whatever it is, it makes the Ash blonde pulling down his cap. Covering his face more.

When he heard the familiar sound of the door opening, he quickly runs out shoving a few people beside him. He walks out of the station and stop when he can fell the sun on top of him. Katsuki breath heavily as he force himself to calm down.

It's only a train ride. What the fuck gets him so scared?

Katsuki take a deep breath and exhale sharply, he can do this. Just go to the store, take some shit, and go home. Avoid any eyes, he only have to cover his face.

Katsuki then begin to walk to the store while checking his phone to remind himself what to buy again and again. When he arrives at the store, he quickly grab the trolley and head to the food section. He takes what he need there and go to the other sections.

Not even 15 minutes later, he already got all what he needs on the trolley. He's Bakugou Katsuki, he doesn't waste any time to decide over two brands of cereal for 30 minutes straight like pikachu. What do you expect?

The Ash blonde think for a bit before grab his phone and chat the extras on the class group.

Bakugou:
I'm in the store, what do you want.

Kaminari:
Is this is REAL?! THE BAKUGOU KATSUKI?! ASKING US THIS?!

Ashido:
I'M DREAMING!!

Bakugou:
I'm paying.

Ashido:
Wait! Please get me a new hair conditioner!