Chapter 22

Note: there's a little talk about murder but no action, this is mostly tame ;)

Hawks stumble back with his mind racing with possibilities, he froze in his place and hold his breath.

Wait, what?

What's happening?

Why does Dabi have that photo?

Did Touya know him?!

What the fuck is going on?!

Hawks sees red. Confusion, anger, and sadness mixed together making him slowly losing his mind.

He growl and jump to the bed, strangling Dabi and pull out one of his feather and point it on the white hair throat. The force makes Dabi suddenly wakes up, being greet by the sight of the current Number Two Hero choking him with a sharp feather in his throat and a pair of shining yellow eyes staring right through him.

"W-wha?"

"How the fuck do you know him?"

Dabi furrow his eyebrows and tried to lift his hands, only to be end up being pinned roughly against the bed by the hero.

"Try anything funny or I'll slit open your throat. Now answer me, how do you know him?"

"Kkhh- w-who-??"

"Don't play dumb with me you bitch."

Dabi being taken back at the sudden insult towards him. The hero never called him that, what the fuck happen? Then he move his fingers, feeling paper under it and everything clicked at once. He widen his eyes,

"H-hawks! I- khh.."

Dabi tried to speak again but Hawks not having any of it. Hawks tighten his grip at the scared neck and showing his fangs, something inhuman seems to be awaken inside him at the sight of Touya. His Touya.

"Let me- ukh!! I- I-"

The lack of oxygen gets the better of him and Dabi starts to lose his consciousness. Hawks stare at him for a few seconds and release him when the Villain is on the edge of passing out. But still didn't remove the feather nor letting Dabi go.

Dabi immediately cough roughly and breathe in the same time, he almost throw up but swallow it back down his throat. He look up at Hawks, shudder when he makes eye contact with those eyes, pupils already turned into slit.

"So? Gonna tell me now?"

Dabi swallow his breath and begin to talk,

"Hah.. t-that's... Hahh.. that's my.."

"Speak properly."

"Calm down f-fucker... I just- hahh.. hahh.."

Hawks click his tongue and grab a fistful of Dabi's hair and pull it,

"You're wasting my time. Explain now or I'm really gonna kill you."

Dabi went pale. He tried to avoid those sharp gaze and look at anything, anywhere, except the Hero. He winch at the pain at his scalp but decide to ignore it.

"Dabi."

The white hair immediately open his mouth, but nothing comes out from it as he realized the situation he's in. If he spilled to Hawks that he is Touya, his plan of destroying his dad will be over. But if he didn't say anything now, he'll be dead meat.

Hawks wait for a few seconds, but Dabi still didn't say anything. Getting fed up with it, Hawks slam Dabi's head down the bed then gets up and leave. He stop midway to glare again th Dabi,