Chapter 1: The Morning Before My First Day of School

Narrator's POV:

Yume Motu was a girl quite short for her age. She had long hair that went to about her midsection. It was mainly black but the tips were maroon colored and she had golden bangs. Her hair was slightly spiky on the ends. (Kind of like Mokuba's hair)

She lived in America but then was forced to move to Japan when there was an accident and her parents died. She had been living with her aunt in Domino City for the past two weeks now.

Her aunt was named Asaka. She called her aunt Auntie for short. They lived in a flower shop, or at least that was the store they owned. They lived in the place connected to it.

About six months ago Yume had solved the millennium bracelet. It had the Eye of Horus on top of it. It had come in a box with the Eye of Horus on top. It came in pieces and took Yume about 2 to 3 years to solve.

The reason Yume got the box was because her Uncle was an archeologist. Sadly he passed away a few weeks after finding it in Egypt though. There was a box like it that was found at the same time, but it was sent to someone else.

After solving the bracelet Akari joined Yume. They became two souls in one body. Strange things have happened to Yume since, but she had managed to keep Akari a secret.

_______________________

Yume's POV:

"Did you ever solve the bracelet I sent you?" my aunt asked as she made my breakfast.

"Yeah, I've got it right here. Strange thing was it had no clasp. When I solved it there was a bright flash and it suddenly appeared on my arm," I told her.

"Did you feel anything after you solved it? Did you know more or change in any way?" she asked surprised and a little worried.

"No, I'm fine. Honestly, if there was anything wrong I would've told you by now," I said as I walked over to her to see what she was cooking. "Mmmm, pancakes."

I ate my breakfast quickly. I wonder why Auntie was so worried. Nothing has happened important. The only thing that's happened is right after I solved the millennium bracelet I blacked out. I was really tired though. I had felt like I could barely stand on my feet. I think I just passed out because of exhaustion.

"Hello, anyone in there? You've still got to get ready for school,"
Auntie said waving her hand in front of my face bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I start Domino High today," I said. "I better get dressed."

I ran up the stairs and opened my closet. I grabbed my uniform and quickly put it on. The uniform for girls was a white shirt with a blue skirt an black, knee high socks. We wore a pink jacket over that and a blue bow.

I didn't really like the girls uniform, but I was excited and slightly scared for school. I was hoping I would meet new friends and not new bullies. In my past I have been bullied a little for my size.

I was the shortest in my class at my last school. I did not like hurting people even if they hurt me. My mom taught me how to defend myself against others. I am really good at fighting, but I don't like to do it. Simple as that.

I looked at the clock. It said it was seven thirty. Good, I thought, I can make it in plenty of time if I run. Or if I walk too.

I lived three blocks away from school. School started at eight o'clock.

"Are you ready yet?" I hear my aunt yell down from the kitchen. "You're gonna be late!"

"I've got plenty of time Auntie," I told her coming down the stairs.

"Don't forget your backpack."

"I won't," I told her as I walked out the door.

I started running towards school. I wasn't paying close attention to where I was going.

"Oof," I let out a grunt as I hit something a lot taller than me.

"Watch where you're going," said a kid with a Brooklyn accent.

_______________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE
_______________

I am not the best at this so please tell me what you think. I don't really know if this is good so pleeeeeaaase comment. I don't care what your comments are just tell me what you think of the book.

Likes are appreciated also so help me out and gimme one.

ALSO I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. ONLY THE PLOT IS MINE.

and that's that. See ya next chapter. Whatever book it is.