Chapter 2: First Day of School

I looked up slightly scared he was going to hurt me. He was wearing the boys uniform for my school. He had blond hair and brown eyes. I took a step back as I looked up.

"Joey! Don't be mean," a strange kid who had starfish shaped hair with the same colors as mine said. He was also wearing the boys uniform which was a blue jacket over a white shirt with blue pants.

He was about my height. He had strange starfish shaped hair. The tips of his hair were around the color of my tips and the rest was black with blond bangs. He had violet colored eyes that matched the tips of his hair.

"Sorry Yug," said the kid called Joey.

I looked around and saw that there was four of them in all. The boy called Joey, another boy with brown hair and brown eyes, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes who was wearing shoes that had really big soles, and the boy my height had weird hair and violet eyes.

"Here, let me give you a proper introduction," said the girl with brown hair. "This is Joey, Tristan, Yugi, and I'm Teá," Teá said pointing to each of them as she said their name. "What's your name?"

"Yume," I said, deciding I could trust these people.

Joey elbowed Tristan and whispered into his ear, "Does Yugi have a lost twin sister?" more as a joke than a question.

"What do ya mean Joey?" asked Tristan.

"Oh come on, they are sooo similar. Both short, same colored hair, and just look at her bracelet, it looks like a millennium item almost," Joey replied.

I started worrying, how did they know about the millennium items, I thought to myself.

"Shut up boys," said Teá and she whispered something in their ear I couldn't make out and they nodded.

We soon reached school. I got my schedule and it turned out we all had the same schedule.
___________________
In the first class..,
______________

"Meet transfer student Yume Muto," the teacher said introducing me," Yume, why don't you sit back there next to Yugi, Yugi can you show her around today and help her get settled," Yugi nodded. "Class please make her feel welcome and have a good day."

"Okay, let's get started," Yugi said as the bell rang.

He showed me all the classrooms and where my locker was. I had number 633. Easy enough to remember. 3+3=6 so 6 as the bigger number goes first.

I like my new school and new friends. Nothing had tried to attack me because of Akari's Egyptian power that usually attracted them so I felt confident enough. I wanted to try and settle down after the tragic accident with my parents in America.

When school was over Teá, Joey, Tristan, Yugi met at the park. Yugi invited me to come with him and meet the others.

"Hi guys!" Teá said. "How was your first day Yume?"

"It was good, I like Domino High," I said. "Is there anything you guys usually do after school?"

"Not much," said Yugi, "we just sometimes hang out a my grandfather's game shop or get caught up in something, but I think we should hang out at Gramps today."

We went to Yugi's grandfather's game shop. Yugi's grandfather lives a block down from me and Auntie.

As we entered I saw Gramps, as they all called him, sweeping. Their were all sorts of games on the shelves. I saw some Duel Monsters cards, too. We went in the back which was like our shop and went to Yugi's room. I saw a Duel Monsters deck on his desk.

"Hey Yugi," I said, "I never knew you played Duel Monsters."

"Yeah, do you?" he said.

"Yep, it's my favorite game." I answered. I had a feeling that we were going to be good friends.

__________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE
______________

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I've got exams in 2 weeks, I think SS is hardest.
End of school is also coming up so I should be updating a ton when I get out.

I'm going on vacation where I can't use internet much so I will write a lot but update it all at once.

Who else is excited for summer!!!!!😄😃😄

Aaaaanyways tell meh what ya think.

Likes and comments always appreciated👍 You guys are awesome!