Chapter Four

*Nicole's P.O.V.*

I'm New Here. So It's Like I Don't Know Where To Go Or What To Do. Like This Is Annoying Me! Like I Feel Like I Don't Have Any Friends And That I Don't Belong Here. This Is Really Bothering Me. Then I Saw These Two Cute Couples Walking Down The Hall Toward Me And I Kinda Got Sad. Like I Know I Just Got Here, But I Still Want A Bae Ya Know?

While I Was Walking To My Next Class, I Saw Them Couples Again. But This Time, One Of The Girls Stopped Me. She Was Nice And Chill And Super Pretty. She Was A Nice Colored Brown. But She Wasn't Brownskin. She Was Darkskin. She Had A Cute Fresh Ass Nigga On Her Arm Carrying Her Books An Shid. Like They Was So Cute.

Briana: Hey. Are You New? You Don't Look Familiar.

Nicole: Yeah I'm New.

Desiree: (Laughs) We Can Tell. You Look Lost.

Briana: My Name Is Briana And This Is My Boyfriend Antwon.

Antwon: (Waves)

Nicole: Hello.

Desiree: I'm Desiree And This Is My Boyfriend Leo.

Leo: ...

Desiree: Leo Say Hi.

Nicole: I Remember You. (Mean Mugs Him)

Leo: Where? From Whereee?

Nicole: Back In Miami. My Mom Was Your Grandma's Nurse And The Day I Was Working With Her You Was In There And Was... Nevermind.

Leo: Oh Yeah. Oh Well. Anyway, Hi.

Nicole: Sup.

I Mean This Nigga Just So Disrespectful && I'm Glad We Broke Up When He Left. He A Fucking Noodle Head.

I Was Walking To My Last Class Of The Day && This Real Cute Muscular Boy Was Walking My Way.

Jacob: You Look New? You New?

Nicole: Yeah. What's Your Name?

Jacob: My Name Is Jacob. && Here Comes This Thot In 3...2...1.

Angelina: Hey Baby. (Blows Him A Kiss)

Jacob: Bitch Move. I'm Tryna Give The New Girl A Tour So She Won't Be Lost.

Angelina: You Ain't Gotta Call Me A Bitch.

Jacob: That's Better Than Calling You The Thot That You Are. So BITCH Move.

Angelina: (Rolls Her Eyes) Whatever.

She Seem Like A Thot. And At Lunch, Desiree Told Me What Happened Between Her && Mark && Why They Not Together Or Whatever. I Mean That Shid Was Fucked Up. But I'm Kinda Feeling Jordan. She Seem Coo As Fuck. And She Nice && Chill. Laid Back. She Seem Smart Too. But Ion Know. I'm Kinda Feeling Jacob Too.

Jacob Been Flirting With Me. And He Been Real Nice. He Told Me About How He Was Always Getting High And How He Lost This Girl That He Really Cared About Because He Said Some Really Disrespectful Things To Her && Made Her Mad To The Point Where She Didn't Even Wanna Let Him Apologize.

I Asked Briana About This Girl He Was Talking About, And Turns Out, It Was Her. I Could Tell She Was Hurt. She Told Me About How She Had This Major Crush On Him && He Fucked It All Up Because He Was Conceited.

I Was Lightway Mad At Him Myself Because Why Would You Do Something Like That To Somebody You Care About? Like What The Fuck?

Anyway, I Was Walking Home With Briana, Antwon, Leo, && Desiree. Then Jordan Jogged Up.