Chapter Five

~Friday~

*Antown's P.O.V.*

After School, I Been Taking Briana To Her House To Get As Much Of Her Things She Can Before Her Dad Sees Her. She's Not Staying There. Her Little Brother && Sister's Stuff Is Already At The House. It's Just My Baby Got A Million Things In Her Closet.

~Walking Home~

Briana: Baby I'm Scared. What If He's In There?

Antwon: Don't Worry. I Gotchu.

Briana: Antwon?

Antwon: Wassup Bae?

Briana: Baby I Love You So Much. Your The Best Boyfriend Ever.

Antwon: I Love You Too. I Mean I Try My Best To Make You Happy. Cause Your My Baby. (Kisses Her)

We Walked Inna House && There That Nigga Was.

Antwon: David. (Mean Mugs)

Dad: Antwon. Briana.

Briana: ...

Dad: Briana I'm Sorry.

Briana: ...

Dad: Please Don't Leave Me Here By Myself. (Starts Crying)

Briana: I'm Leaving && Taking My Brother && Sister With Me. End Of Discussion. (Runs Upstairs)

Dad: When Is Your Mother Coming Home?

Briana: She's Not Coming Home. She's Going Where I Am. You Really Thought I Was Finna Let My Momma Stay Here With You?

Antwon: Baby Just Get Your Stuff && So I Can Take You Where You Going.

Me && Briana Decided Not To Tell Her Dad She Was Staying With Me Cause I'm Right Down The Street. His Crazy Ass Can Do Anything. He Could Come To My House && Hurt My Family && Briana && Her Siblings. That's Not Finna Happen.

She Came Downstairs With A Big Ass Suitcase && Grabbed My Arm && Walked Out The Door.

Briana: I Got The Rest Of My Stuff So We Don't Have To Come Back Here Babe.

Antwon: Ight. But Don't Forget That We Have That Glow Inna Dark Party Tonight. (Smirks)

Briana: Shit. I Gotta Go Get My Glow Inna Dark Outfit I Ordered. Can I Use Your Car.

Antwon: Follow Me && Close Your Eyes.

Briana: Oh Lord. Okay. (Closes && Covers Her Eyes)

I Got My Baby Girl A Car. I Know She's Been Wanting One Of Her Own. My Dad Helped Me Buy It. He Knows How Much I Love My Baby. Plus It's Her Favorite Color - Navy Blue.

I Walked Up To The Garage && The Lid Was Already Lifted. Coo. I Guess My Dad Knew I Was Gon Give It To Her Today Or Something.

Antwon: Baby You Can Open Your Eyes Now.

Briana: (Opens Her Eyes) OH MY GOSH ANTWON YOU GOT ME A CAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!! (Jumps On Him)

Antwon: (Laughs) Bae Get Off Me.

Briana: No. (Kisses All Over His Face)

Antwon: I'm Getting Hard. (Laughs) Yo Ass Is On My Dick.

Briana: I Know.

Antwon: You A Lil Freak Man I Swear.

She Was Tryna Get The D!! Man I Swear She Be Tryna Fuck At The Wrong Times. Right When She Said That, I Grabbed Her Ass && Started Walking Toward The House. Then My Momma Rolled Up.