Episode 7-Bloodletting

Klaus: Now we've returned, drawn back by a coven of witches who've threatened the woman carrying my children.

Agnes: Those babies will bring death to us all.

Tyler: Two hybrid babies, yeah, I know all about them.

Hayley: Whatever you think you're doing, you know the whole Original family has made some sort of pack, or something, to keep me and the babies safe.

Tyler: I'm gonna take away the things Klaus wants most!

Tyler: Same blood you share with your hybrid babies.

Tyler: A witch had nightmare visions about your babies and how Klaus could use their premonitions about my babies.

Hayley: They're just babies.

Hayley: How can you be so sure Klaus knows what the babies' blood will do?

Tyler: If Klaus gets hold of you, if he gets those kids? He wins.

Hayley: Then help me hide the babies from him!

Tyler: He'll take your kids away, and he'll make more hybrid monsters.

Hayley: Elijah, there's something you need to know about the babies.

Hayley: Klaus could care less about the babies.

Hayley: He just wants them to be born so he can use them to make sired hybrids.

Tyler: Now it looks like you're going to fail your own kids!

Elijah: Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley here to test a theory. That the blood of her children could be used to sire hybrids.

Elijah: When have you ever demonstrated any kind of concern towards Hayley or her children, beyond your own selfish pursuits?

Klaus: No doubt my children will as well.

Tyler: What if I told you the werewolf girl is carrying Klaus's children?

Tyler: And, if those babies are born, it'll mean the end of the vampire species.