Chapter 5

"Where would I find it?" He asked her as Mitsuki turns to the elves and her son "does anyone volunteer to take Keigo to see the Book of Forest Lore?"

All the others avoided eye contact with Mitsuki how scary the place is "here Kaminari, you said you wanted to be brave...this is your chance" Sero pushed Kaminari to be out of the group "ME?! What about Kirishima? He's the manly one" Kaminari made a good point but Kirishima couldn't be asked to go.

"I'm sorry your highness, I really wish I could but a troll lived there and he's so big and scary." Seems that all the elves doesn't wanted to go so Bakugo scoff "you guys are a disappointment" Mitsuki slap him "DON'T CALL THEM A DISAPPOINTMENT!"

"Whatever," Bakugo scoff while Mitsuki rolled her eyes but Mitsuki summon her wand and taps her wand to her hand that summons a leaf with a sigil on it. "The book is guarded by a troll named Hizashi Yamada. Use this to unlock the door to the vault" when she hand it to Takami, Bakugo and him walk towards the trees while the elves wave to them.

"Good luck guys!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Palace of Damia, Y/n is in her surviving training room that can be used as a library, "oh this is new, 'How to offend women in five syllables or less'. Guess that will be insulting" she chuckled a bit why would the author would write that but then, she got interrupted by the sound of someone yelling and a crash.

"What in the..." she pushed her chair out and exits the library to see Nemuri Kayama lying on the ground "Ara, Nemuri, what happen?" She asked her while Kayama replied "well..." Y/n saw how did Kayama fall "that's it! My package arrived!" Kayama stand up and dust herself "if that's what you'd order...what the hell is it?" However, Y/n sometimes forget what did she order "now promise you won't get angry, I can't remember."

Kayama facepalm "how? How can you forget?" She covered her anger "only one way to find out, care to help me carry it?" So they both carried the box into the library and when Y/n open it, they find a square-shaped globe inside.

"I can't tell if my eyes are dull but seems that they didn't get that right" Y/n cupped her chin "you order...this? Well let's send this back." So Kayama tries to put the crate back together but Y/n crouch down and gazes longingly at the cube. "Even it's not right, there's so much unexplored..."

Kayama chuckled "but look! Danger at every corner! Why if you go too far, you can fall right off!" using her fingers as they are walking setting it off the edge of the cube to demonstrate her point. "Danger or not, I think it's filled with wonders and adventure!"

"Ara Ara, I can't tell but thank goodness your most pressing adventure is finding a princes at the royal ball" Y/n stands up and crosses to the window, staring out into the night "what you said before, around the corners, I'm willing to take that chance of something amazing to discover... you'll never know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Bakugo and Takami stroll around the forest to find Yamada "what the kids said before, how scary are we talking about?" Bakugo scoff "oh don't tell me your scared? Ha, scary doesn't even cover it! Trolls have beady eyes, hulking bodies...oh, and they eat human flesh!" He made scarier for Takami "your joking, right?" Starting to feel goosebumps but Bakugo laugh "BAAAAKAAAAA!!! It's just a rumor, dumb red wings" then they stop when they reach a large pair of golden doors decorated with ornate carvings.

"Stupid door" he swore "okay I swear, if you drop or loose that leaf, I won't hesitate to stabbed you when I became a unicentaur by day" he threatened as Takami replied "chill out kid, I got it okay" he got out his leaf and shows it to him "there's no need overreact" he mumbled that part in case Bakugo didn't hear that.