Part 1

Once upon a time, there was a girl who was sweet to most people, she was the kind of girl that would help people even if they didn't want her to. She was the girl that hated it when she was bothered when reading; she was a very powerful person; she was a demon.; she was the lonely girl at school. She heard some girls say: ̈I heard she was a killer ̈. I was a good hearer. I can hear them, I thought.

I just wish they would stop saying things. "Gold Digger," I say. They just looked at me as if I was crazy, I was kinda shocked by what they did next; I was slapped by ¨miss perfect¨ ( Kelly). Oh right, I forgot u don't know who I am; I'm Solar Lunar a famous singer; I'm in my human form aka Luna Moon. That's what the school knows me as...well the students know me as, except Rose, my best friend, she is the only one who knows my secret.

"What are u gonna do?̈," the girl said. I'm a very good fighter; so I punched her and I think she lost a couple of teeth. "Don't ever slap me again." I was really mad at that point. My best friend Rose is a wolf, she knows every one of my secrets. I never told anyone but her anything.

I will tell you about my backstory... I was a happy girl until that night my father and mother died in a fire; my brother and I survived, as we were running we were separated, I don't know where he knows I miss him though. I ran so far that an orphanage found me. I was adopted by many people. I got tired of being adopted by so many people and that's when I became a singer and then I made a lot of money, I gave most of my money to charity and other orphanages.

I live in an apartment with Rose. Ok back to the present. The principal walks in, he's Kelly's father, he says "What's going on here?". Oh no, I'm gonna get in trouble again. "̈Luna punched me," said Kelly. "Is this true?̈?" Mr.Bagel asks. "̈yes, I only did it b/c she slapped me, see," "You still punched her, detention." I walk to detention alone.

At lunch, "Want some candy Rosey?" I ask. "You know very well I go crazy when I have candy," Rose says. "̈Right......:" I say. ¨What's wrong?" Rose asks. "I'm fine," I say. "No, you're not, you only call me Rosey when you're mad," Rose says. "I- got detention because of Kelly." "oh," Rose never needs an explanation when it comes to Kelly.

Kelly comes up and pours her smoothie on my hair, and everyone looks at us. Someone from the skull gang punches Kelly, and she walks away mad. Everyone looks away but the skull gang, who are staring at their member. I stare at the person and he stares back, frozen. "hmmm..." "what?" he says. "There is something about you that makes you look familiar" "what is it Lun," he says. "Idk...wait...Asher.." Ashers smiles, throwing his jacket at me. "I gtg sis, see you at your house later," he says while walking away. "Wait..huh...huh...huh...." "You good, Luna?" said Rose, not at all fazed. "You knew. didn't you." "yes.." "Meanie..."

After School, Luna is sitting on a bench waiting for Rose, she's wearing Asher's jacket. "Well well well...If it isn't the little demon..," says Kelly. "Well well well...if it isn't the little brat," says Luna in a mocking tone. "OH NO SHE DIDN'T," says Rose in a sarcastic voice. "OH YES, I DID," Luna says back. "Hey, Don't ignore me," says Kelly. "Hmm...You hear something..Rose?" "Nope," says Rose. "UGH!," Kelly says storming off with her little followers. "One of these days she's gonna snap," Rose says. "*sigh* I know, it's just that-," Luna stops mid-sentence seeing Asher heading her way with two people.

"Asher, Who are they," Luna asks. "Luna, Gosh I hate calling you that, There are a few members of the Skull gang," Asher says. While he was talking one of the Skull gang raises an eyebrow when Asher says "Gosh I hate calling you that". "Asher," says Luna, "where is the rest of the skull gang?" "Observant as always," says Asher, clearly avoiding the question. "Asher, are they at me and Rose's Apartment?" "How did you-," says Rose, cutting off when Luna glares at her. "You KNEW?!" "Luna," Asher warns, "What?!," says Luna. "*sigh* They won't go into your room," says Asher, knowing that is why Luna is upset. "Okay, Let's go, Rosey Posey," Luna says running off. "Luna!," says Rose, running after her and frowning upon hearing that nickname. Grinning at his sister's antics, Asher and the two members follow them.

At the Apartment the four open the door to see two members wrestling. "Uh...I'm just gonna come back later," says Luna, slowly closing the door. Asher bursts out laughing upon seeing Luna's face and opens back the door, still laughing. "Asher, stop laughing," Luna says, pouting. "What's so funny Asher," says a voice that has authority. "Luna's....face...," Asher says in between laughs, looking at the person on the couch. "If you don't stop laughing I will hit you," says Luna. "Sure you will," said Asher, still laughing. "I wouldn't test her Asher. I once laughed at her when she accidentally fell one time and-" "and let's just say I got my revenge," Luna says, interrupting Rose, and staring at Asher.

Asher immediately stops laughing. "You wouldn't" "I would," says Luna. "Asher," says the man that asked the earlier question. "Yeah, boss," Asher says, turning to him. "I thought your sister's name was Solar," says the "boss", well I thought he looked confused. "It is," Luna says before Asher does. The "Boss" raises an eyebrow. "Okay! Who wants to change out of these uniforms," says Rose. "Oh Right. I'm going to change, don't touch anything!" says Luna, glaring at Asher. "But-" "No." The "boss" chuckles. Everyone is surprised beside me, who was confused, Asher, Rose, and Zach looked like they were used to it.

"I'm just gonna take a shower and change, I don't want to smell like strawberries anymore," says Luna. "Okay! I honestly forgot that Kelly, don't glare at me like that Luna, poured her drink on you," says Rose. "Hmm," says the "Boss", looking at Luna. "Stop staring, it's creepy," says luna. "I just want to know why you look familiar." "What's your name?" "What's your real name?" "I assume you can figure that out" "*smiles* I already know what your name is" "Of course, you said it earlier," says Luna. "I'm going now," says Luna, walking up the stairs to her room.

"Interesting.." says "boss" man. "Zalgo why didn't you tell my sister your name," Asher questions. "HAH, SO THAT'S YOUR NAME," Luna, "says" (*cough* Yells *cough*) from upstairs. "Of course, she heard that," says Rose. "I'm going to change too," says Rose. "so," Luna says walking down the stairs, her wet hair in a braid. "Whoa, why do you look different than before," Zach said in a sarcastic voice. "This is my natural form, Zach. You know that," says Luna, oblivious to Zalgo looking at her.