Part 5

(ranboob..poor child. )

*Time Skip*

"*Huff* put me down please," says Luna, as Zalgo walked into the apartment. "Fine but you have to admit it was amusing hearing you curse me," says Zalgo, putting Luna down while smirking. "Hi," says Luna, looking at her brother and best friends. "Sup, hi, yo," was all that was heard from the living room as they were watching a movie. "What you watching," says Zalgo, while Luna went upstairs to change.

"Harry Potter," says Zach. "WHAT! YOU'RE WATCHING IT WITHOUT ME," yells Solar. "Calm down, we're watching the first again," says Asher to which Solar, "says" (*cough* yells again *cough*) "I LIKE THAT ONE." Luna walks downstairs, wearing pajamas. "We can watch it together later," says Zalgo. "Fine but you're buying me food," says Solar to which Zalgo salutes. Solar then sits on the couch, Zalgo sitting beside her.

"So how far have ya gotten?" "Just started it, so calm down," says Asher. "You're a wizard harry..I'm a what..a wizard," Solar says in sync with the tv. "What's she doing," said Zach. "Being a potter nerd," replied Rose to which Solar responded by smacking Rose. "Why," said Rose, rubbing her arm. "You called me a nerd," says Solar. "Well you are though" "Am not" "so you're telling me that you don't know the entire series by memory," says Rose, raising an eyebrow.

"...." "That's what I thought," says Rose, grabbing the popcorn bowl. Solar grabs the popcorn from Rose, who looks shock. "Why did you-," says Rose cutting off mid-sentance when Solar throws popcorn at her face. Solar, smiles at Rose's face. "⊑⟒⊬, ⌇⍜⌰⏃⍀? ☊⏃⋏ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅ ⋔⟒," whispers Rose. "⊬⟒⌇, ⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⍀⍜⌇⟒," whispers Solar.

(this is something i am using on a translator. It's a enderman translation) "⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ☌⟒⏁ ⍀⟒⎐⟒⋏☌⟒ ⍜⋏ ⋉⏃⌰☌⍜ ⎎⍜⍀ ⟒⏃⍀⌰⟟⟒⍀?" "⊬⟒⏃⊑, ⟟ ⏃⋔." "⍙⊑⏃⏁ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⎅⍜?" "⟟'⋔ ☌⍜⟟⋏☌ ⏁⍜ ⌿⎍⏁ ⊑⟟⋔ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⎅⍀⟒⌇⌇ ⍜⍀ ⌇⍜⋔⟒⏁⊑⟟⋏☌... ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⊬⟒⏁"

(English: "hey, solar? can you understand me," "yes, what do you need rose," "are you going to get revenge on zalgo for earlier?" "yeah, i am." "what are you going to do?" "i'm going to put him in a dress or something... Don't really know yet")Little did the two know that Zalgo knew exactly what they were discussing and when he heard them Zalgo started smirking. "Hey. Zalgo, do you know what they are discussing about," asks Zack, whispering. "Nope," Zalgo says, still smirking. 

(sorry its so short. I'm experiencing writers block for this story :(. I also hurt my leg so the next chapter might be a while)