Character Bios

Name: Vermillion Ardent

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Golden Blonde

Eye Color: Crimson Red

Semblance: Radar; Through expelling aura, Vermillion can detect anything within a certain range, based on the amount of aura expelled.

Traits: At about 5'1", Vermillion is shorter than average. Fairly slim, he is quite the acrobat, able to dodge most anything with style and grace.

Clothes: Vermillion replaced his old parka and boots with a crimson red suit jacket, black dress pants, and dress shoes. His vest and tie are both colored a dark shade of gray.

Description: Once considered to be the archrival to Weiss Schnee, Vermillion underwent some change during his time at Beacon. Since he and Weiss began dating, he hasn't been as arrogant, and he has since put the Dust rivalry behind him. He still has a short fuse, and will take potshots ant someone if his pride's at stake. He is determined to get Weiss from Atlas to meet up with Lapis and Ruby.

Weapon: Realizing his proficiency with his Casull, known as Vendetta, he swapped his rail spikes for another Casull, named Bloodlust. Vendetta is silver in color, whereas Bloodlust is a solid black.

Name: Aureo Ardent

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Golden Blonde

Eye Color: Crimson Red

Semblance: Lock-On; Aureo can use her Aura to lock on to any target she's facing, giving her deadly accuracy.

Traits: Aureo stands at 5'2", a slight bit taller than her brother, and has long, wavy hair. She is similar in frame as Seres.

Clothing: Aureo prefers a more formal appearance, going with a suit jacket, dress skirt, leggings, and pumps, all of which are colored black.

Description: The older of the Ardent Twins, Aureo is the more level-headed of the two. After Vermillion set off for Beacon, she became determined to collaborate with the Schnee Dust Company, as a way to up business. Because of this, she is more than willing to help Vermillion get to Weiss to reunite Team RWBY. She's also a savvy businesswoman with a good understanding of how to effectively run a business.

Weapon: Aureo, much like her brother, prefers a pistol. She uses a .44 Magnum, paired with a tactical knife.