Chapter 2:The Promising Venture

In order to make to the twilight grove,I first had to find a way to latch onto its natural vines. Unlike most natural vines of other floating islands and vegetation, these vines were, black,pitch black, blacker then tar. They were also thin, which isn't unusual but you could see other vines growing on then in order to support themselfs. The difficulty DEFINITELY wasn't in climbing however since the vines were a lot more stronger then they were credited for and lacing on was also easy with all the tactic vines, deformed star trees that conjoined with the island decades ago and many rocks and stones at the top of the no yet far surface. Seems like this will be over and done with at most two day, Right?
Wrong
The vines were exploited by the old citizens of this land, so they evolved to emit Heptomin(a gas that makes its victims sleepy) to tire those who dare to climb and send them plummeting to the ground. An angel would never be able to catch them in time.

Wellll...?
Ugh, I can't risk it, not this time. This time is... to important for them I said *sigh*I have to think of a another way around this. It's too far off the ground so I can't scale it to the top. Umm, I don't think I can get my friends to tower to the top.
I don't have any friends :D
I was feeling utterly hopeless, I just wanted to help and yet....I didn't know how. I then decided to look up at the sky. It had now gotten cloudier from the last time I saw it and it was still snowing. I never go a chance to stop and admire how mystical and overworldly the snow looked when you saw it directly as it was coming down to the ground. I made me forgot about all my troubles instantly, all the decades spent wondering what was so wrong with me. I thought to myself that I should do start doing this more often, maybe I could try and sneak out of a especially boring council meeting. No one told me that this would be so...calming? Stress relieving?! But then again,no one would tell me that the world was ending even if I was the last person on this planet, I'm not even kidding, trust me, it happened.
After I laid down on the floor and closed my eyes, I felt like I was so high and mighty a-and above it all, like I was on top of the world, ruling over my devoted subjects, prasing their queen from below the puffy cloud ahead. I had never felt that feeling before. I wanted it to never end. I finally opened my eyes and my mind began working by clockwork. It was.. coming up with a plan tooo....
Get to the top
I quickly got up and started gathering materials to work my way up. It was so simple all this time and I just now saw it all, unfolding before me like a stroll tucked away in a tight space, left there to become as old as time. All I had to do is connect two of the longest and thickest vines together with Tifon(a crushed up compound that is strong and stretchy, also used in glue) anddddd.. Ugh!, no one told me this knot would be so hard to tie vines together.

Aaaaannd Done! Now, all that's left is to climb, even if these vines don't go all the way up, I could still grab onto a different one close to me and continue climbing with no difference in it whatsoever.
Climbing up, I have to say, was one of the most incredible things in my life. The air breathing though my ginger hair was calming and with the snow still falling quicker and quicker by the second, I genuinely didn't understand how someone could afraid of heights; It really painted a picture for me, a picture of exploration and Defying normalcy, which made me understand that the world, well it may be scary and unfair to someone like me but at the end of the day, can always make or break you and if it breaks you, it will also make you better and better afterwards. That was an aspect of life that I never understood. In my opinion, it a violent cycle that tends to get peoples feelings up and down to make a life more diverse and actually worth living

But that just my opinion :P
As I got higher, I began to notice something I overlooked. There was still a chunk of distance between me the large levitating land;and the vine, the finally vine I needed to get to the top, was withering away ever so slightly. And let me tell you, the second I discovered this, I quickly climbed up a little more and

It snapped
I suddenly felt dead. To be totally honest, the more I think about this tale, the more I think I should of ...well, died. The story ended with me falling down quicker and quicker, watching vines crumble like a old pastry and the moral of the story would be
Many real hero's do small things because they would get themselves hurt doing big things.

'Huh, hang on!'
I heard a voice call to me as I closed my eyes anticipating a fall and the final thump, ending my show with me on the ground, motionless with no one to mourn for me. A pretty grand yet isolated end. That didn't happen
'O-oh!' That was the first thing I said,the-the first thing I said before literally almost plummeting to my death! I quickly noticed I was dangling over what appeared to be 150ft off the ground. 'P-please help me up!' I said stuttering with a panicked tremble. I had completely forgotten that if I'm on the edge of a floating island,
I. Don't. Trust. Some. Else. To. Pull. Me. Up.
I felt myself slip a little down from their fingers and I quickly got dragged up onto the surface.
'What on earth were you thinking!, climbing up a Twilight Grove in a snow storm,ugh!' She scolded me.
'I-im sorry, I-I just tried to warn you AND your village about the snow warning!'
She grew silent in an instant. 'O-oh' she said in a calmer and more serious voice 'Well, about time, so...
What happened down there?'

I stayed silent.
'Seasonal Droughts'

They stayed silent
'We're going to have to talk with the serge's youngest daughter....'

°
°
°

End of Chapter Two, Proceed?

Yes? No?

1120 words :]