Chapter 4

Castiel's P.O.V.

"Where am I? Wha.. What happend?" . I tried to speak, but not much came out. Why is Anna crying? Why am I laying in a hospital bed? Who is this guys who is holding my hand? Wha..what is going on? Where is mom? Anna is walking up to me, she is still crying. What is going on?! Anna started hugging me and the guy who was holding my hand, let my hand go. "Anna.. what happend? Why are you crying?". Anna looked really confused like I just asked her the most weird question. She started at me for awhile but she finally started answering my questions. "Castiel.. Cass.. Don't you remember anything? You were in a.. in a car accident with.. with mom." A tear rolled down her cheek, that could only mean that.. "No..are you telling me.. no you are not telling me.. mom?! " . The guy next to me grabbed my hand again, I didn't why but I felt safe. I looked him in the eyes, he has beautiful green eyes. "I'm so sorry Cass.. Mom didn't.. she.. she didn't make it.." Anna started to cry even harder. I looked really confused. I looked at the guy next to me. "But who.. is this?"

Dean's P.O.V.

[ ... ] .. is this?" I heard Castiel saying. I was looking into his eyes, I don't know what it is but.. I think there is some kind of a connection between us. I don't know how.. but it feels like I have seen him before. I just realised that Castiel was asking a question. "Uhm Dean, my name is Dean. Dean Winchester." I said. "Well, hello Dean Winchester." At that point the doctor walks in. "I'm sorry guys, you need to leave we need to examen Castiel and see why he woke up all of a sudden and if he is okay. So if you guys could leaves us for a few minutes?". Anna and I nodded and we walked out of the room.

* * * 10 minutes later * * *

The doctor came up to us. "How is he doing? Is he going to be okay?" Anna asked. "We have no explanation but he seems to be totally fine. We examined him and his body looks like nothing ever happend, like there never was an accident. We don't know what happend but his body fully recoverd and I think we shouldn't question it but we should be just be really happy. If you want he could go home tonight." Anna looked at me, she was looking really confused but happy. "Uhh, Dean can we maybe talk for a second.. alone? By the way, thank you doctor. For everything" The doctor walked away and Anna started talking to me. "What happend.. how could Castiel be okay all of a sudden? Okay Dean this maybe sounds weird.. but he woke up after you touched his hand.. did you maybe do something?! I don't understand Dean.. They said he would probably die and he has brain damage but you come by and.. he is fully okay. What happend?" "I don't know Anna," I said and I really didn't know, "the only thing I know is that I touched his hand and I just felt this kind of energy and then all of a sudden he woke up. I know as much as you do Anna. I swear!" "Please Dean get out now.. I don't know what you are or what you did but can you please get out! And please don't you ever talk to Cas or me or anyone in my family again until you tell me what this is! GET.! OUT.! " Annna yelled. I didn't know what to do because I didn't know what I did. But I knew the best thing to do for me was to get out of the hospital and hope that Anna will calm down. I touched Anna's hand but she turned around and started to walk towards Castiel's room door. I decided to leave. I turned around and started walking. "Okay, maybe one last look." I whisperd to myself. I turned around and there he was. Castiel. He was standing there looking confused, but I knew I had to go. I don't know why but a tear started rolling down my eyes I gave Castiel one last look. I saw the pain in his eyes when I left. But it was the only thing I could do. "Goodbye Castiel,.." I turned around and left the building. ".., for now."