Birth of a Slayer

After the fight Rengoku brought me into the house so I could recover, he taught me how demons could not be killed without a nichirin blade, so I realised there really was no hope for me, even if by some random stroke of luck I managed to cut the demons head of it would still survive, after the lecture I left the room depressingly. 

"Whats wrong" Yua said. "How did Rengoku get so strong?" I asked "A lot of training, he used to spend hours just swing a sword around, its gonna take you months to even get to a basic slayers level" Yua said, I looked at her with disappointment "Sorry kid, everything worth it in life takes time an effort" She said while walking away "Wait, before you go, I was just curious how do you know Rengoku" I asked "You're asking who I am to Rengoku aren't you, no need to sugar coat it, I'm a fellow hashira, well at least I use to be, now I'm his girlfriend, but see you" Yua said and left the room, I stood there confused, huh, whats a hashira, hashira means pillar right, whats Rengoku a pillar of , and what did she mean by used to did she get fired or something, I don't understand anything, now I'm just confused. 

I ran to Rengoku and asked about what Yua said, and he laughed "She has a way of confusing people doesn't she. Well a Hashira is a pillar that supports the demon slayer corps and the strongest user of their representative breathing, I'm the former Flame hashira, Yua is the snow hashira." He said "What, what do you mean former, demon slayer corps, whats that" I asked. "Okay one thing at a time, former means I'm retired, I got into a fight with upper moon 3 and I took a huge blow so I got weaker and someone stronger took the role." He said "Who?" I asked "Well he hasn't asked specifically not to tell you but based on his actions, I'd assume he wants to keep it a secret" Rengoku said, the proceeded to tell me about the demon slayer corps for 30 minutes 

After Rengoku's LONG speech about the demon slayer corps I began training as instructed by Yua, it only took an hour before my arms felt like they were going to burn off, then I trained my endurance by doing sit ups and core workouts, and well running into trees, then trained my lung stamina and capacity and then trained my physical strength, the stop for the day. This continued for almost a year, and after I was done my dreadlocks were as long as my shoulder blades, I cut my hair, said goodbyes and thank yous to the Rengoku family and Yua for teaching me and giving me a place to stay then headed off to the slayer exam. 

A/N: Ok a new chapter, so this was a chapter I had a lot of fun making, I wanna try and involve Yua more as originally, she was just supposed to be a family friend of the Rengokus but I though a romantic relationship between hashiras would be cool and would make for good plots, I also forgot to describe the characters appearance but, Kleavon is a black kid with blue eyes with short dreadlocks where the back goes to the middle of his neck and the sides a little past his ears and the front to his eyebrows

This is kinda what Yua looks like but cut her hair length in half and remove her outfit ig, this isn't mine its the closest thing to Yua on the internet its a bit of a short chapter but I'll try to make the next one as interesting as possible as another important character will be introduced. Thank you for reading, Look out for the next one, Until Next Time. Peace. :)