Lies

"Caw Caw, Caw Caw, Upper Moon has been spotted, upper moon has been spotted, Caw Caw, Caw Caw" Ubayashiki's Crow Cawed, "Alright I'll send two hashiras" Ubayashiki said "Which ones sir" Ubayshikis assistant said. "Inosuke and Hinatsuru, They should be good" Ubayashiki said "On it" Ubayashikis assistant said and sent off a crow.

Circular holes blown through buildings, people hanging on threads with their head appeared to be blown off, blood splattered the city floor, this was the state of the district of Chaford.

I walked in the training hall of the mizunotos and found some practice swords to train with, I swung around and practiced with the sword when someone walked in, The user of serpent breathing in the exam. He glared at me and took a sword and started practicing, his strikes were abnormal his blade almost seemed to be curving when he attacked. "Could we spar?" I asked, He looked at me glared at me and then threw a wooden sword and sparing gear at me, he put on some sparing gear and waited, almost the moment I put my gear on he attacked, he used the second form, the same one from the forest, I jumped over it landed behind him and used the fourth form of flame breathing. He used the third form of serpent breathing deflecting all my attacks the followed up with the first form, hitting me multiple times, I turned around and released a consecutive barrage of flaming slashes while he struggled to deflect them, I grabbed his hand and threw him across the room, jumping towards him and suddenly the door opened, I landed on the floor and looked to the door, Ikara walked in and got a practice sword. "You guys can continue, no need to stop" Ikara said, almost the moment she said that, He dashed at me again, I kicked him up in the air sending him flying, I prepared my stance one again and used rising scorching sun, suddenly unnaturally he manoeuvred in the air to dodge my attack, I stopped, but he didn't, he dashed straight in "Serpent Breathing: Third Form: Coil Choke" He bounced around striking me from all sides, I swung my blade rapidly to block his attacks, at the end of our clash our backs were facing each other, without missing a beat we both turned and clashed blades breaking both wooden swords. "Good match, by the way my name is Asashi" Asashi said and walked away and left the room.

"How'd you learn Flame Breathing" Ikara asked, "Former hashira Rengoku took care of me for some time" I said "How'd you learn wind breathing" "Had a tough time, originally I was going to learn thunder but couldn't master it so I learnt sound, the sound hashira Hinatsuru taught me, she taught me basically everything I know but even after that I could only do the first form, then a guy called Masachika Kumeno took pity on me and taught me wind" She said "Cool" I responded, and continued to train.

"Caw, caw, caw, caw, You have been summoned to a mission, Caw Caw, Caw Caw, Head to Chaford District"

We looked at each other and left the room and headed to Chaford District.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while, I lied I know, I didn't want to stuff everything into one chapter, the next chapter will just be battle after battle, so yeah, there prob will be smut/lemon coming up but its not gonna involve the main character, you might meet some characters you recognise so wait for that. Thanks for reading, Look out for the next chapter, I'm out, Peace.