BACKGROUND

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ LA LA LAND✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

BEVERLY HILLS. The place where people have the luxury of having anything they want. It's the place where stars are made and dreams are crushed. For Riley Adams, it was the place where she grew up, she knew nothing more than Beverly Hills, California. Growing up in a multi-thousand dollar mansion with her brother, father, and mother (until she ran out on them) was the place where she felt her happiest, until she met the Bakers.

The Bakers were Riley's and her brother, Asher's, second family. Asher had been best friends with Jordan since they were young, while Riley had become inseparable with Jordan's twin sister, Olivia. Riley swore she would be there for Olivia until the day she gave her last breath, the girl just didn't realize she was doing a horrible job at it until Olivia had been found unconscious on her living room floor from a drug overdose.

Jordan was the first to find her. You can imagine the pain he felt when he found his twin sister unconscious, but nonetheless, he found her. Olivia eventually went to rehab for her addiction problems, and Jordan and Riley were left to live their lives without her.

Riley and Jordan had started dating the year prior to Olivia's overdose. However, not without going multiple years practically in love with each other. Jordan eventually had enough of hiding his love and had finally confessed his feelings for the girl. After his huge win, freshman year at the Homecoming game, Jordan took the girl out for food and while they were there, he asked her to be his girlfriend. Riley, being the lovesick teenager she was, happily agreed and the two started the happiest, almost, two year of their lives, until Crenshaw's star football player, Spencer James, arrives and their lives get thrown upside down.