𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚇𝚐𝚗!𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛∞︎︎𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢? 𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1 (😒🙄) 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚘 ⚠️𝚃𝚆⚠️ 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑/𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎⚠️

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕

𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝙶𝙾

🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸❤️🧸

I walked around casita looking for Bruno. He was supposed to come into town with me to help me get some stuff to make Mirabel a new stuffed animal. I wanted to make her feel better after her ceremony the day before. I needed to let her know that we all still loved her.

"Bruno?" I called. "Bruno come on, we need to go!"

I bumped into Pepa and Félix talking to Camilo.

"Peps, have you seen Bruno?" I asked.

"No, lo siento," she said.

I started to walk away when I heard shouting. I ran to where it was coming from. I saw Mamá shouting at Bruno. Dolores had her ears covered. Isabela was trying to comfort Luisa, who was crying. Mirabel was curled up beside Luisa. Pepa, Félix, Julieta and Agustín ran in after me. Pepa put Camilo down beside Mirabel. The shouting continued. I made a portal under all five children and pictured my own room. They fell through the portal. I closed it. I turned back to Mamá and Bruno, still arguing. Bruno wasn't one to argue or shout, so this must be really bad. The house started shaking as Mamá shouted louder.

"I'M DONE!" Bruno shouted. "I'M LEAVING!"

"IF YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE THEN YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!" Mamá shouted.

"I WISH I WAS DEAD!" Bruno yelled.

I covered my mouth with my hands. Everything went quiet. The casita stopped shaking. Tears filled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll have the vision," he said.

He stormed up to his room.

"Bruno wait!" I shouted after him. I ran up the stairs after him. He locked his door behind him. I banged on it.

"Bruno! Bruno Pedro Madrigal, open this door right now! Let me in!"

"I can't," he said. "I- I just need to be alone for a while."

"No! Not after what you just said! Open this door right now, Bruno!"

My voice was cracking as tears destroyed my face. I pictured the inside of Bruno's room. I tried to portal in. It wouldn't work. I kept banging on the door, screaming at him to let me in. After a few minutes, I rested my head against the door.