Chapter fifteen

"Haziran get up!!! We will be late!!!" Ada's voice wakes her up. The kid is literally jumping up and down the empty side of Poyraz's bed.

How did they end up here is a whole other story.

*Two days earlier*

"WHAT?" She says and sits up from the bed she was previously sitting.

"It's only for two days Haziran." Poyraz tells her as he packs his bag.

"You are asking me to take full care of a small human being." She says panicking.

"She's not that small. She's almost ten." He says and she rolls her eyes.

"She needs five more years to be ten years old Poyraz! And I truly can't understand how you trust me that much." She says and removes some clothes from his bag when he's not looking.

"That's because I believe in you. Stop unpacking my things." He says when he catches her removing his sweater.

"What if something happens huh? What if I can't handle it? God I never even had a dog Poyraz..." She hides her face in her palms as he laughs.

Not ten minutes ago he had casually announced to her that he has to go, along with Aliye, to his dad's village for some paperwork. And he thought for crying out loud that Haziran was the best one to take care of Ada.

"Ok what about this. You drop her to my aunt and I'll be with her the whole day." She says and sits back down happy with her idea.

"Not an option. First you mom is there and no offense I don't want my kid near her." He starts saying and she whispers a "non taken" cause Haziran herself doesn't want Ada near Zeynep.

"And second. This was happening when I didn't have any other choice." He throws some more things in the bag and closes the zipper.

"Now we are talking about something bigger here." Poyraz says as he sits next to her, taking her hands in his. "Things like this will happen if we actually move to Istanbul. You will get babysitters then?" He asks softly and she is finally starting to see his point.

"It's like a test you say..."

"Exactly. And I know for a fact that you will be fine." He says and she feels calmer.

"Ok. But if I see that I can't handle it I'll call my aunt to come here." She says and he laughs.

"As you wish my fair lady." He kisses her hand. "Can I have my sweatshirt back? I kinda want it." Poyraz says and points out behind her back.

"Oh yes. I forgot it." She says with a short laugh. "Just promise me you'll have your phone constantly near you."