Chapter 1

Brandon's manager told him to stay in this room and wait for someone. He listened even if he didn't had idea for who he was waiting. His manager came back with two cups of coffee and give the one to Brandon, but the other one place on the table in front of the couch.

Soon from the hall out of the room he heard a women talking to someone.

"Why, I have to be here? I mean with who I'm meeting, just tell me!"

"Come on, he is famous like you. Don't worry."

"I'm not worrying, I just wanna know who he is."

This was all that Brandon heard, before the door of the room opened. Revealing a man in maybe his 30's and a young woman.

Wait, he knew who was the woman. It was Billie Eilish the famous singer!

Gosh, she was so much more beautiful in person. He couldn't believe that the most of the teens dream was right in front of him.

"Billie, this is Brandon Adams, the famous basketball player from Chicago Bulls, but I think you know him." Brandon's manager said towards Billie, introducing me.

"Brandon, this is Billie Eilish, the famous pop singer." Her manager introduced her to him.

"Hi, is nice meeting you." he said taking out my hand for hers to shake.

She grabbed it and they shook hands.
"Hi, is nice meeting you, too."

-

"Ok, sit down now. We want to tell you why you are here." Brandon's manager said before all of them sat on the couch.

"So, me and James thought that it will be better if you too are a couple in front of the fans. We aren't telling you to be in a real relationship, just We want you both to like go on dinner together at some fancy restaurants, flirting in front of the cameras, posting provocative pictures and videos in the social medias and you know everything. You think you can do that?"

It was silent for a few until Billie said.

"Yeah, I think we can do it. I mean it's not that hard, right?" She said turning towards Brandon.

He nod and said "Yeah, it's fine."

"Ok, you are starting today."

The managers left the room and probably went home. Billie and Brandon decided to go out and like do a little walk together and when it's time for a dinner to go at a restaurant.

-

Billie and Brandon sat on a table for two in really expensive Italian restaurant.

Soon the waitress came and they ordered their food.

While they were waiting, they were talking about eachother.

"So, Brandon, since when you are playing basketball?"

"Since I was second grade. When I was little I always watched it on the TV and it was my dream since I was little to be a basketball player. I was in the school team. When I finished hightschool I was playing for not really popular club, but I had a invitation from Chicago Bulls and of course I accepted."

-

After the dinner Brandon and Billie left the restaurant and outside were met by so many paparazzi and cameras flashing in their faces. Brandon intertwined their fingers and quickly pulled them to his car, soon driving off.

"You heard their questions? They were asking are we in a relationship." She said happily.

"Yeah, I heard. Our plan is working."

-

When they arrived to their hotel and went to their room. Brandon unlocked the door and they enter it.

They started getting ready for bed, because it was late already. Brandon changed in his pajamas which was just some black shorts.

Soon Billie came out of the bathroom in just her underwear.

"Damn, baby. You are so hot." Brandon said squeezing Billie's ass.

She giggled and slapped his head. Billie laid on the bed next to him putting the comforter on top of her too.

"Girl, we are trending toppic in Twitter. Look." He said showing her his phone.

It was the picture the paparazzi did with them holding hands. But the tittle of the post was It looks like Billie Eilish and Brandon Adams are really close friends.

"Close Friends? Oh no." She said.

"Look Brandon, we are going to post a picture in Instagram. I'm gonna lay here with you behind me and your head in the crock of my neck. You understand, to look like we are tired after a night of having sex, ok?" She said.

Brandon was smirking while looking at her boobs and stomach.

"Brandon!!"

"Oh yeah, I heard you. A picture."

She grabbed her phone handing it to him. Billie scooted as much close to Brandon as possible. He had an idea. Brandon grabbed the condoms from his nightstand and place them on the mattress to be visible in the picture.

"Done." He said placing the phone on his nightstand.

"You can go to our part of the bed now." He said making Billie whine in protest.

Brandon wrapped his arm around her and place a kiss on her shoulder, before falling asleep with her in his arms.