Chapter 5

Billie woke up by her phone buzzing from Instagram comments, tags and text from close people.

She groaned and rubbed her eyes before grabbing her phone to check. What she saw made her eyes go wide. Ton of comments under the picture in the bath and tags on the picture taken by the paparazzi of her and Brandon kissing.

Billie go to see the comments under the picture in the bath.
'Oh my Gooooooodnes, our babies.'
'Damn, you both make so hot couple.'
'Yes, finally they decided to not tease us and show us that they are together.'
'Me thinking Billie is with this guy she was caught with by paparazzi and she being with Brandon! I'm so fucking happy!'

She tapped Brandon's shoulder waking up.

"Babe, let me sleep." He said with raspy voice going closer to her and laying his head on her lap.

"Brandon, wake up and look. We are really trending topic in the social media!" She said pushing his head off of her lap.

"Let me see." He said taking her phone out of her hand.

Brandon scrolled Instagram and Twitter and barely every post was about them.

"Oh my God." He mumbled out.

"Open Breaking News." She said and he opened the it looking that they were on the first chapter.

"Click on this thing." She said about he clicked and started reading.

'It's official! Billie Eilish and Brandon Adams are a couple.

Last night at about seven pm they were caught by paparazzi in really expensive restaurant having a dinner. By the pictures it seems that they were talking about their personal lives. The fans think they were talking about love life and past relationships.

While Brandon was telling Billie something, she softly placed her hand on his, holding it. They finished their dinner still talking about stuff.

When they left the restaurant hand in hand, they made a walk to their hotel. In the middle of the way Brandon stopped her ans it looked like he was explaining himself to her in love while she was stared at him in admiration.

At the end of his words they shared a passionate kiss which was took on a picture by the paparazzi.'

"The paparazzi are the most idiotic and annoying creatures that I know. Ugh, I hate them." Billie said laying back down on the bed.

"Don't worry, baby. It's not a big of deal. They just recorded us kissing." Brandon said laying next to her.

His phone rang and he looked at the caller ID seeing that his manager is calling. He picked up putting it on speaker.

brandon: Hi.

james: You guys are amazing! Trending topic in the social media. I love y'all.

brandon: Thank you, bro.

james: By the way. Congratulations you are amazing couple.

billie: Thank you, James.

And with that he hung up.

-

Brandon and Billie were back to LA. They were at Billie's house right now talking on the couch with her on top of him.

"Billie, what do you think about us to live together?" Brandon asked stroking her sides.

"Um, I don't know. I mean we are together for only a month."

"Yeah, but I want to be with you twenty-four seven. I'm really falling in love with you and want us to live together."

Billie smiled, cupped his cheeks kissing him.

"Ok." She mumbled out softly.

"Come to my house. I think that to live there is better, because is closer to your studio and it's bigger."

"Yeah, I think it's better, too." Billie said going down to kiss him again.

Brandon placed his hands on her waist pulling her to him more. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away going down to her neck sucking. After he gave her a hickey, she undid his belt and took off his pants and boxers at the same time, leaving him explozed to her.

Billie wrapped her hands around his dick, making him get up a little from his place on the couch. She went down putting it in her mouth. Billie go up and down with her mouth and hand making him groan in pleasure. He grabbed her by the ponytail pushing her head down. She started gagging by his size, so she took it out of her mouth for a second to catch her breath.

Billie get up and slowly pulled down her pants and panties now only in the sweatshirt she was in. She get on his lap, grinding on him and her vagina and his dick making contact meat to meat.

"We need a condom." Brandon whispered placing his hands on her waist.

"The condoms are upstairs, I have lubricant in my cabinet here." She said opening the cabinet next to the couch, grabbing the lubricant.

Billie handed it to Brandon and he rubbed it on his dick. After he was ready she didn't waste any time to bury him in her.

Billie moaned at the feeling of him inside of her. She placed her hands on his chest straightening her back so his dick went all in. She started moving up and down on him.

"Oh yes!" She said quietly.

Brandon placed his hands on her hips making go faster. She stepped her feet on the couch going even more faster than it already was. His dick incidentally pulled out. She sat on it now grinding on him, making pleasure to her clit and to him. She straightened again.

"Put it back." Billie whispered and he did as she said.

He grabbed her back things going up and down with his arms.

"Oh, babe Ima cum." She moaned out loud.

Brandon heard that and started rubbing her clit, so it was more intense for her.

He felt her cum down on his dick and soon his semen deep inside her.

"Oh God!" She said breathless laying on his chest.

They got dress and laid in the same position with a blanket on top of them. Billie put on random show on the TV, but it wasn't long until both of them fall asleep hugging.