Chapter 3

Brandon and Billie left the hotel two days ago. Tonight is Brandon's game for which he was talking in the Q&A video.

Both of them were now in Brandon's house in the fitness. She was there so she can post stories on Instagram with him, because you know why.

They alternated between the cord and the fitness, because the game was really important and It will gain the team so much more glory.

"Do I have to come with you tonight?" Billie asked Brandon, who was doing push-ups.

He sat on the floor out of breath.

"Yeah, I think it would be great to come. I mean there will be many of my fans and maybe yours, so you know."

-

"Ok, guys I want you all to focus on the game very well. Remember that you are the heirs of Michael Jordan. Go out there and do your best!" Chicago Bulls's coach said to the team inspiring them to max.

Brandon and the team stood up from the bench in the dressing room.

They go out on the cord where was the other team already.

-

The game started and for now they were equal. They just need another one, only one hit to win. Ben Johnson- Brandon's teammate give the ball to him. He gladly took it and put it right into the basketball hoop.

The time was up and Brandon knew they had won. The whole hall began to applaud and shout.

Some players of the team took off their shirts, throwing them in the public.

Billie was sitting at the front. She was really happy too. Brandon came to her and pick her up, spinning her around.

When her legs touch the floor again she hugged him really tight.

"I'm sweaty, Billie." He whispered in her ear making her giggle.

"Don't care, we have to play the game. Congratulations!" Billie said.

"Thank you, baby." Brandon said kissing her cheek.

-

"Oh God, I'm so tired." Brandon said to Billie after they enter their hotel room in Chicago.

"Yeah, I know. I am too." Billie said throwing herself on the bed.

"I can't even took of my clothes and put on my pajama. Can you help me?" Billie asked making Brandon look at her confused.

"Help you with what?" He asked.

"To put on my pajama, please, please, please."

Brandon signed.

"Ok."

Billie sat on the bed and raised her hands. Brandon's fingers brushed against the skin of her waist as he slowly took off her T-shirt. He grabbed the tank tip she was sleeping with and help her to put it on.

"My pants?" Billie asked making Brandon chuckle.

He unzipped her jeans and took them off her legs gently. Brandon help her put on her pajama shorts and now she was ready for bed.

She went to the bathroom and wipe off her makeup and brushed her hair and teeth.

While Billie was in the bathroom Brandon took off his clothes leaving himself in just boxers.

He get under the covers and his phone rang. When he looked at the caller ID he saw his mother was calling him over a FaceTime.

He picked up and the little, cute face of his little sister Taylor show on the screen.