Syren/Enter Ripjaws and Four Arms

3rd Person POV
"It was a few days since Marinette's secret identity has been revealed to Alya and Emma revealing that she also has powers and a hero that goes by the name of Lucky Girl. Now we see Ladybug, Lucky Girl, Cat Noir, Rena Rouge and Y/N as Rath chasing loose animals."

Scene: Paris
"Animals are running loose through the streets."
Nadja(news report): Nadja Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Ladybug, Cat Noir, The Hero with many names and their new friends, Rena Rouge and Lucky Girl, are already on the spot.

Scene Change: The Paris Swimming Pool
Civilian: I'm sure they'll get the animals back in the zoo super fast.
Kim: Right, sir. They are the best! *groans* I wish I could be a superhero. The powers. The secrets. The costume. That would be awesome, right?
Ondine: *laughs* Yeah, sure.
Kim: How can I become one? You think there's some kind of superhero school, or something? Or maybe more like some super secret training facility? "Ondine puts a piece of paper in her swimming bracelet."
Ondine: You wanna know my secret?
Kim: Yeah, totally! I love this game. *Ondine throws her swimming bracelet into the pool. Kim dives in to fetch it, then reads its paper* "I have a serious crush on this boy, but he has no idea." *Ondine blushes. Kim laughs.* That boy's clueless. *gets out of the pool* Okay, now it's my turn.
"Kim throws the swimming bracelet into the pool. Ondine dives in after it."
Ondine: *reads paper* "I can stick my big toe inside my ear"...?
"Kim demonstrates. Ondine laughs. Kim gives her the notebook and pen with his feet."
Ondine: *to herself* Let's stop beating about the bush.
"Ondine notes something down and throws the bracelet into the pool. Kim dives in, retrieves it, and starts to unfold the paper, but then his watch alarm goes off."
Kim: Ah! The movie! I totally forgot! *gets out of the pool*
Ondine: But we haven't finished yet!
Kim: I've really gotta split. I asked Chloe to come, remember? The girl I told you about in my class? Next time, I promise!
"Kim leaves. Ondine reaches out toward him, then picks up the paper and opens it, revealing a heart with Kim's name on it, and "Je t'aime" written below, with more hearts."
Ondine: *sadly, to herself* The boy I'm crushing on is...you.

Scene Change: Hawk Moth's Lair
Hawk Moth: Poor Little Mermaid. How many times have you tried to tell your Prince how you feel? And how many times has he dismissed you? *charges an akuma with dark energy* Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize her!
"The akuma flies into Paris."

Scene Change: Paris
"Cat Noir is being chased by two black panthers. As Rath was chasing the panthers behind him."
Cat Noir: Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat one of your cousins, would ya?
Rath: Let me tell you something panthers! If you want to chase after Cat Noir, Rath chases you, because Rath doesn't like it when someone or something chases Rath's friends!
"Rena Rouge jumps along roofs to a vantage point above the street."
Rena Rouge: *plays flute* Mirage! *throws energy ball*
"Large cuts of meat appear on the street in front of the panthers."
Cat Noir: How about some tasty chops, instead? *leaps away with his staff*
"One of the panthers steps on a piece of meat, causing it to disappear. It and the other panther step on more of them, following a trail of vanishing meat until it leads them into the back of a van. Rath hits the badge on his chest as he transforms into Swampfire as he emits the scent of Lavender as the panthers fall asleep. Ladybug and Lucky Girl shuts the van doors, trapping the panthers inside. Civilians cheer Ladybug, Cat Noir, Swampfire, Lucky Girl and Rena Rouge standing on the edge of a roof."
Cat Noir: *holds up fist* Pound i- *looks back at Ladybug and Rena Rouge running away* Hey, where're you going?
Ladybug: Rena's about to transform back.
Cat Noir: So you're allowed to know her true identity, but I'm not?
Ladybug: Because I have to get her Miraculous back.
Cat Noir: So what's our role, then? The people who's always left in the dark? What else are you hiding from us?
Rena Rouge: *Miraculous flashes and she points at it* We really gotta jam.
Ladybug: *still to Cat Noir* Okay, I'll talk to him about it.
Cat Noir: Him? Who's him?
Ladybug: Uh...when the time is right, Cat Noir, I promise. *departs with Rena Rouge*
Cat Noir: *to himself* I hate secrets. *a hand holds his shoulder and he looks and see it was Swampfire's hand* Huh? Swampfire? What is it?
Swampfire: Follow us we have to show you something. *hits the badge on his chest and he transforms into Big Chill*
"Big Chill and Lucky Girl then fly through the air with Cat Noir following them using his staff to keep up with the 2. They then landed in a secluded alley where
Y/N de-transformed back, and Lucky Girl was standing besides him as Cat Noir landed, in front of the 2."
Cat Noir: What did you want to show me?
Y/N: Well we wanted to clear up a suspicion that we have.
Cat Noir: What is it?
Lucky Girl: Are you my boyfriend, Adrien Agreste?
Cat Noir: *eyes widened* Adrien? Wait boyfriend?! You mean that your-!
"Lucky Girl interrupts him as she de-transformed back to his girlfriend Emma, as Cat Noir was more shocked and his jaw hit the floor at what he just saw. Cat Noir then de-transformed into Adrien as Emma's eyes widened as well. Then Adrien spoke up recovering from his shock."
Adrien: *recovering from his shock* E-Emma?! Y-your Lucky Girl?!
Emma: Y-yeah and your Cat Noir?
Adrien: *to Y/N* And you knew of her being Lucky Girl?
Y/N: Of course she's my partner in America, we also fought together to defeat a number of my enemies.
Adrien: You guys are really full of surprises. Guess I shouldn't be too shocked that you found out about me being Cat Noir.
Emma: Yeah and also *pulls on his ear* that's for flirting with another girl right in front of me!
Adrien: Ow! What are you talking about?! *Emma pulls on his ear much harder* Ow! Ow! Ow!
Emma: You flirted with Rena Rouge when we first met her! Don't think you're getting off scott-free about what you did. *let's go of his ear*
Adrien: *rubs his ear* You really have a tight grip like your brother. Alright I'll stop flirting with other girls, and I'll only flirt with you.
Emma: *pouts and turns her head away* Hmph! Your gonna have to do, better than that.
Adrien: *scratches his cheek* Well, how about we go on a date? I'll take you on a date, as an apology from me for flirting with other girls. So what do you say?
Emma: *looks at Y/N* Is it okay for me to go on a date with him, Big Bro?
Y/N: *smiles* Sure, just also promise me to protect each other.
Emma/Adrien: We promise.
Y/N: *gains a mischievous idea* Also Adrien?
Adrien: Yeah? What is it?
Y/N: *smirks* Try not to get Emma pregnant. I don't want to be an Uncle this early~
"This made the 2 blush red as Emma rapidly waves her arms around."
Emma: *blushing* Big Bro! Stop teasing us!
"Y/N just chuckles and waves at them before he slams down on the Ultimatrix as he transforms into Big Chill as he took off to go pick up, Marinette. Leaving a blushing Adrien and Emma as they looked at each other and blushed more."