The Creature from Beyond/Rage Unleashed

3rd Person POV
Scene: Bellwood Senior Village (Nighttime)
"We see a nurse of the retirement home playing solitaire on his computer. The phone to his right then rang and he answered the phone."
Nurse: *answers the phone* Bellwood Senior Village, may I- oh! Hello, doctor. Yeah he's been quiet all night. The residents are all in bed except for old George. That's the only name we have for him. I dunno, he's been here since the place opened up back in the 70's. Yeah, he's ancient. Bet he's got some stories, huh?
"We see old George watching an old knight movie as he was playing with a coin on his left hand."

Scene Change: Somewhere underground
"We see the Forever Knights in front of an old seal with their crest on it. The other knights came with a drill as they believed that it was an old weapons vault."
Squire: Uh, I-I'm not sure if you should do that.
Knight 1: I found it squire, and I'm going to open it.
Squire: Whatever it is?
Knight 1: It bares the seal of the Forever Knights. And you yourself told me it's dated 2,000 years old. I'm wagering it's an ancient catch of alien weapons.
Squire: That would make, Sir Cyrus happy.
Knight 1: Reason enough to proceed. Now stand back.
"The squire then moved away from the seal as the other knights then started to drill into the seal using a laser drill. The seal then had cracks in it as a light was coming from the other side of the seal. The squire noticed that something wasn't right and tried to stop the other knights from drilling into it."
Squire: Stop something's going wrong!
"The light then glowed brighter as it blinded the knights there. They all covered their eyes to shield their eyes from the bright light as they continued to drill into it."

Scene Change: Bellwood Senior Village
"Old George felt that the seal was broken and he looks at the coin in his hand with the Forever Knights crest as he then grips it tight in his hand. He then left the retirement home as the nurse notices him leaving."
Nurse: George? *he looks around and sees that he isn't in his wheelchair, then he looks at the door and sees that it just closed as George left*

Scene Change: Parisian streets (Daytime)
"We see Y/N and the others in their classroom as Y/N and Marinette were sitting next to each other as they changed their seats so that if there's an emergency Y/N could easily transform and deal with the problem. Marinette was hugging her fiance's arm as they were watching the first part of Twilight for Caline's activity for them."
Marinette: *hugging Y/N's arm* Wow 2 guys fighting for one girl, how romantic. One's a vampire and the other one is a werewolf.
Y/N: *pets her head* You really like romantic movies, don't you, Princess?
Marinette: *looks at him* I do, but I still like you more. *kisses his cheek*
Y/N: *smiles and chuckles lightly* You look really cute when your doing stuff like that. *Marinette giggles*
Alya: *smiles at the couple's moment* Those 2 surely got really close, after the events that happened.
Nino: I mean who wouldn't, after all they battled with villains beside each other.
Adrien: Also don't forget, Y/N stopped the lies that Lila made about her being his girlfriend. As well as him defeating Hawk Moth and also stopping an evil version of himself from killing him and his future self.
Emma: Oh yeah, speaking of Lila, where is she now?
Alya: From what I've heard it's that she's been sent to an All-girls school to teach her a lesson on how to respect others.
Emma: Well serves her right. She did cause a lot of people trouble because of her lies. *the other 3 nodded* Let's just continue to watch the movie for now.
"As they were about to continue to watch the movie they suddenly heard a beeping sound and they all looked towards the young hero as he raised his Ultimatrix and answered the call. The one who was calling Y/N was Elena from the plumber base that she was assigned to."
Y/N: Elena? What's wrong why did you call me?
Elena: *through the Ultimatrix* Y/N, we have been picking up a strange signal somewhere near Bellwood and we think that it might cause unexpected harm to the civilians there.
Y/N: Don't worry we'll get there soon. Just send me the coordinates to my Ultimatrix and we'll go there immediately.
Elena: *through the Ultimatrix* Alright, there I've already sent the coordinates to you. I'll update you guys if anything changes.
Y/N: Alright, see you later, Y/N out. *ends the transmission as he looked towards the others* Come on guys, we're going back to America.
"They then went out of their classroom as Y/N told Caline about what was happening so he, Emma, Marinette, Adrien, Gwen and Kevin were excused for the whole day. They then went to the Rust Bucket 3 as they went to America."