Vilgax Attacks/The New Transfer Students

3rd Person POV
"We see Y/N and the others in their class talking with each other as they were waiting for Caline to arrive. Y/N was telling his friends about Azmuth contacting him last night."
Alya: Azmuth contacted you again last night?
Y/N: Yep and he gave me new transformations. He told me that he's giving me new forms, because trouble is coming and he doesn't know what that trouble is. But just to be safe he gave me the new forms.
Adrien: Whoa! Have you use or seen any of them yet?
Y/N: Not yet, I wanna try them at a later time. Who knows it might be able to help me and the other heroes to defeat Hawk Moth.
Marinette: Well let's just hope that you guys can defeat him.
Y/N: We will, don't worry we can handle him.
"Then Caline enters the room as she greets her students and they greeted her back."
Caline: All right everyone, we have some great news.
Rose: What is it, Ms. Bustier?
Caline: We are going to have 2 new transfer students coming here. So everyone please be kind to them. *turns to the door* You 2 can come in now.
"The door opens again as a tall black haired boy with a orange haired girl was walking beside him as Y/N and Emma's eyes widened, because they knew who the 2 transfer students were."

Kevin: Hey I'm-Emma/Y/N: Kevin?! Gwen?!Kevin: *eyes widened and smiles* Good to see you guys, again

Kevin: Hey I'm-
Emma/Y/N: Kevin?! Gwen?!
Kevin: *eyes widened and smiles* Good to see you guys, again.
Y/N: *goes to the fron and offers Kevin a bro fist* Dude it's been awhile.
Kevin: *bro fists him* Yeah it has. Also crime got smaller when you guys left Bellwood.
Y/N: Yeah and they followed us here.

Gwen: Yikes! That's a handful.
Y/N: It is, but I got the other heroes to help me.
Alya: Ahem!
"Their conversation was interrupted by Alya who was looking at Y/N."
Alya: You know them?
Y/N: Ah, right! Everyone meet Kevin Ethan Levin and Gwendolyn Tennyson. They're our friends from Bellwood also they're part my team when we we're fighting the aliens when we were still in Bellwood.
Kim: What was your team called?
Y/N/Kevin/Gwen: Alien Force.
Nino: That's a cool name.
Marinette: So he's the guy who helped you in dealing with your other enemies?
Y/N: Yep. He's the guy.
Gwen: So how's life being a world famous superhero?
Y/N: *slumps forward* Don't even get me started on that. I can't even go to the mall without fan girls coming after me. Or just even go on a date with my girlfriend without it being interrupted by reporters.
Kevin: Wait, hold the phone. You have a girlfriend?! When did that happened?!
Y/N: A week after we moved here.
Gwen: So who's the lucky lady to have won your heart, Y/N?
Y/N: Her names Marinette Dupain-Cheng. *Marinette blushes as Gwen notices this and smiles* So how's your relationship with Kevin?
Gwen: It's going well, except for the fact that he still likes to sleep in his garage.
Kevin: Hey!
Y/N: *chuckles* Calm down, guys. You don't want to have to use your powers in a classroom now. Do you?
Gwen: Yeah, we don't want to have to ruin the classroom, now.
"They were interrupted from their conversation by the sound of the alarm. The Alien Force Trio then looked at each other and nodded at understanding. Y/N then turns to Caline and says."
Y/N: Ms. Bustier, can you please turn on the TV so that we can see what we're going to be dealing with?
Caline: *nods* Right.
"Caline then opens the TV as the news report shows Robots from Dimension 12 were attacking the city."
Caline: What are those robots?
Alya: Their very different from the drones that Y/N fought when he first met us.
Kevin: Robots from Dimension 12.
Gwen: Figures.
Y/N: Let's bust them up. So you guys ready?
"Gwen had her manas on her hands as Kevin absorbs the wall, this made them shocked. Y/N then activates his Ultimatrix as Big Chill's hologram appeared and he slams down on the Ultimatrix and he transformed into Big Chill."