Affiliates| Newly Written Books

Our affiliates' newlywrittenbooks have so much to offer we are sure everyone will find something useful for them

NewlyWrittenBooks are geared towards promoting new works of the writing community. We present:

- Share Your Story Quotes:

Do you have a quote from your story that you'd love to share with the world? You have come to the right place.

Starting every Friday, we will publish one quote from your story. The quote can be a maximum of two lines and up to four lines for poetry. Read more to find out!

- WOW: Write On Wednesday

Well, WOW is a weekly contest, where every Wednesday we'll post a prompt or a word to write your story. The deadline is the next Tuesday 23:59 pm/11:59 pm EST.

- Writers Without Borders:

Writers Without Borders: An initiative to connect with the international writing community. Every Thursday, we'll showcase one international writer in diverse languages across Wattpad and add their story to the Writers Without Borders reading list.

- Milestones And Accolades:

Do you have an achievement or an award you'd like to share with the world? This is the perfect place for you!

Every Sunday, we'll publish one milestone from you. It can be a writing milestone like writing 100 words or maintaining a writing streak or publishing a new chapter or winning a contest or achieving new reads, votes, and comments. In short-any writing-related accomplishment is meant to be here.

WE: Words of Encouragement are live!

Have ever got stuck on a plot, a word, a scene, or a story so much that you can't move forward? We as writers, believe everyone has been through that "phase". To counteract that stage and to boost our writing community(and the writer in us), we all need a boost, a push to keep at it.

Keeping in mind, every Sunday, NewlyWrittenBooks are going to publish a writer's empowerment quote from writers across the world, to spark the writing bug within you.

- Share Your Favourite Story Here:

Have you read a fantastic story that deserves to be known to the world? You can share it here!

Every Saturday, we'll publish one favorite story with the writer's name and story title. What's more, we'll even dedicate the chapter and give a shout-out to both. Sounds intriguing, right? Read on!

Head to newlywrittenbooks to check them out!